hope you all didn't forget about me. (◕✿)

OMNISCIENT

Camrin was currently walking through the hallways avoiding eye contact with Kevin.

"Aye" He heard from the male he was obliviously avoiding.

"cami you know you hear me!"

"C'mon mimi" Kay sighs.

Him saying that made Camrin turn around. "What?" Camrin forces out of his mouth.

"You've still been acting weird" Kay says. "You act like our mothers didn't even almost off each other Kevin." Camrin murmurs.

"And they back friends I don't know why you not trying to be cordial with me cami." He replies to the worrisome male that was just four inches shorter than him.

Camrin kept walking in front of him acting like he couldn't hear.

"Just come on." Kevin smacks his teeth turning the boy around picking him up.

Kevin knew this was a weird and bad position especially since they were in school but he didn't care he just wanted to make sure camrin was good.Camrin instantly wraps his chunky legs around Kevin's torso. All those unusual feelings came rushing into Kevin's chest making his heart race. He was unknowingly staring down Camrin's lips.

Slowing pursing both of theirs together. Slipping the tongue into the younger mouth. Camrin couldn't believe it he was shocked and afraid because he didn't know what he was exactly doing.

FLASH.

The two pulled each other lips away from each other instantly looking around hearing someone laughing and running.

Camrin instantly hops down from Kay's hold causing Kay to smack his teeth and grab Camrin hand. Camrin snatches his hand back running down the hallway to class.

Kevin look over his shoulder seeing a familiar darkskin Afro wearing male.

SUGARHILL BLOCK

"Keem, Keem look!" The male shouts at Keem.

"Nigga what?" He asks him. "Your boyfriend!" He replies showing him a picture of Kay and Camrin kissing.

"Oh!" Keem deeply chuckles. "What you gon' do?" Bloodie ask."I'm gon pay Camrin a visit and as for you, you go try to get with Kevin throw him off" Keem says.

Bloodie was stoked he has been plotting and scheming on Kay ever since they were freshies. He couldn't believe it took Camrin for him to realize he likes boys that angered bloodie.

Keem began walking off to Camrin house which wasn't far to him since he had a car.

He called Camrin repeatedly waiting for him to come outside his apartment. Shortly after three missed calls Camrin finally comes out his apartment into Keem red ford.

"What's this?" Keem asks throwing the phone at Camrin. "I don't know — I don't.."

Camrin gets cut off as Keem instantly punches him in his mouth causing the boy to cough.

"You want to cheat on me, Camrin!"

"WITH SOMEONE WHO USE TO BULLY YOU"

"Camrin I can't believe you" Keem yells violently sending blows to Camrin's chest and face.

Red and purple bruises started forming on the lighter male. "Please keem — stop!"

"I'm not going to fucking stop dumb bitch" Keem yells.

"Say sorry then I'll stop"

"..sorry" Camrin slightly lets out.

"Say it like you mean it."

"I'm sorry, keem please!" He pleads out as Keem stops immediately kissing the boys bloody lips.

"You love me?" Keem asks looking into the boys eyes.

"Y—yes." He lies.

Not meaning that shit.

—— hey this the author and yes I'm backkkk it's been a whileeee I've been homeschooling and focusing on that so sorry for the wait. I actually like this so I'm going to continue with a lot of more chaps. 🎀