Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

Shen Wen left the Hou Mansion, before he walked far, he heard the hissing from the side, Zhang Yunzheng came out, and asked in a low voice: "Why are you here so late, I have waited for a long time."

Shen Wen asked: "Should we say it's good time, I can come later."

Zhang Yunzheng frowned: "Didn't your mother teach you to say sorry?"

Shen Wen retorted: "Didn't your mother teach you not to quarrel with girls"

Zhang Yunzheng curled his lips: "You are not an ordinary girl. Do girls come out this hour?"

undefinedShen Wen immediately said: "Didn't your mother teach you not to quarrel with female ghosts?"

Zhang Yunzheng was agitated, but when she saw the small man on his chest before Shen Wen, he was able to no longer feel any fear when he pulled down the curvy eyes exposed by the scarf, and said, "I have never seen such a fat female ghost."

Shen Wen stuck out his tongue again, and Zhang Yunzheng frowned in disgust: "Don't throw up! It's not scary at all! It's like you are going to eat wontons."

Shen Wen waved his hand: "I hate it! Mention wonton, you go buy it again!"

Zhang Yunzheng said: "You want to be beautiful! Only when you come out of the house, you want to eat! How many meals do you want to eat a day"

Shen Wen replied: "It's boring to be with you! Did you buy a yard?"

Zhang Yunzheng hummed: "Listen, buy, buy, buy! You kid in the eyes of money-dropping! Just thinking about the yard!" After speaking, he turned and left, and Shen Wen followed him through the streets to an old courtyard. Going over the wall, there are desolate grasses, half-dead trees, and broken lotus ponds. Further inside, two entered the house with black holes in the windows.

Zhang Yunzheng brought Shen Wen to the front of the house. Shen Wen stopped and said, "Your brother bought it for you."

Zhang Yunzheng said: "Of course."

Shen Wen sighed and said: "Daddy Zhang is the most respectable person! Not to mention both civil and military, but also very chic and suave and considerate..."

Zhang Yunming rushed out of the room, breathed hard, took the fan in his hand and slammed it hard for a long time. Shen Wen smiled, and Zhang Yunming said to Shen Wen: "You really know how disgusting people are."

Shen Wen rolled his eyes: "Who told you to hide in trying to scare people"

Zhang Yunzheng felt that the two of them were particularly unpleasant, and reprimanded: "What a laugh! Go in!"

The three people entered the room, and when their eyes adjusted to the darkness, Zhang Yunming motioned to the simple table and chair, let Shen Wen sit down, and sat down in the dark. Zhang Yunzheng stepped on the chair and stood in the dark.

Zhang Yunming said: "I bought this under the name of a relative on my mother's side, and I am waiting to transfer the property to the Yamen. I just came over the past two days to clean up a bit and let you come over and have a place to sit. Wait for the title deed. Only after it's done can we bring people to clean it. There are a few wealthy people's houses around here, and there are usually few people on the street..."

Shen Wen asked: "Why is it so shabby?"

Zhang Yunming smiled and said, "It's because some people say it's haunted here."

Shen Wen sighed. Zhang Yunming tremblingly asked: "Aren't you afraid of ghosts?"

Zhang Yunzheng snorted coldly-she is a ghost, and you scared her