Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

Yan said, "You have to help me build a wine cellar for making wine."

Mrs. Yan San chuckled: "You can really make me happy! Our five generations of wine brewing, these years, my third uncle and I ran back and forth so why not it is that there are wine cellars everywhere? How difficult is it to build a wine cellar for you? So dying to live"

Yan wiped away his tears, and pointed to Shen Wen and said, "This wine cellar must be built according to what my sister-in-law said, otherwise I won't be able to go to the border. The money is also given by sister-in-law, so you must help me. This is busy!"

Mrs. Yan San looked at Shen Wen in surprise: "This sister-in-law! How old is she?"

Shen Wen smiled and saluted: "Third aunt, I have a recipe for wine that I read from the book. It is a secret recipe. I can only let the family make it, because I am afraid that others will not care about it and do it well."

undefinedMrs. Yan San asked with some suspicion, "I don't know whether it can be done from the book. Tell me, I will listen and see if it can be done."

Shen Wen nodded, and before arriving at the case, he studied ink and carefully drew the distilling utensils and the process of making wine.

In ancient China, the usual brewed wine was only 20 degrees, but distillable wines could easily reach more than 60 degrees and could burn.

Some documents say that there was distilled liquor in the pre-Qin Dynasty, and there are vague records in the Song Dynasty, but the official liquor classics and several monographs do not mention distilled liquor. The popularity of distilled liquor was in the Yuan Dynasty, and its popularity was extremely fast because of the simple process of making liquor. During this period, most people drank ordinary brewed wine.

Distilled spirits are also available abroad. The distilled spirits made by Europeans in ancient times were not for drinking, but for burning.

Mrs. Yan San comes from a family of wine making, and after listening to Shen Wen's description and explanation, she knows that it is completely feasible. You only need to find someone to build the vessels to be used for distillation, or pottery or copper, or even wooden barrels, according to Shen Wen's requirements. It's time to make wine. The problem in the middle is food. The wine is strong, I must have more food...

As if knowing Mrs. Yan's thoughts, Shen Wen said: "I will provide all the food needed, and the third aunt doesn't need to worry."

Mrs. Yan San hesitated slightly and said: "If this wine is made, some people will drink it." This wine is known to be strong when it is heard, but some people will like it.

Shen Wen shook his head and said, "Third aunt, don't worry about this now. I need all the wine made. From then on, I will pay for the costs of the third aunt and the third uncle. Six years later, this will be the cure for the wine. Aunt Fang can use it at will, but during this period, please don't use this method in other places."

Mrs. Yan San hurriedly said: "This is natural! This is my secret recipe. How can I steal it in six years and don't have to..."

Shen Wen shook his hand and said: "Third aunt, you are welcome. I believe it. If the third aunt thinks that this wine can be recognized by the people in six years, she can use this method in her own wine cellar, but now I invite the third aunt. Promise me three things."

Mrs. Yan San thought for a while, looked at Yan's tearful eyes, and said, "You tell me, I will listen and see if I can do it."

Shen Wen solemnly said: "First, this matter must be kept secret, and the third uncle cannot divulge the news to other people, except for the third uncle of course."