Chapter 61-70

Chapter 61

The next day, after Shen Jian left, Yan sent someone to invite Shen Wen to have tea. Shen Wen took Su Wanniang to the yard. Although Yan, who came to meet them, smiled, his eyes were swollen and there was blush under his eyes.

Yan's yard is stricter than his own. Shen Wen joked: "Second sister-in-law is starting to cry now, so I won't cry for a few months."

Since last night, the Yan family has not dared to be as presumptuous as before, fearing that the people he brought with him will be apostasy, so he took Shen Wen's hand without answering, and walked towards the main house.

Shen Wen was surprised that Yan, who was always smiling, didn't say anything, so he didn't want to joke anymore, and silently followed Yan into the house.

Yan's wink at the crucian carp, the crucian nodded solemnly, and walked out the door to guard the outside. Yan said to Su Wanniang: "Close the door." Su Wanniang closed the door in response, and Shen Wencai asked, "What happened? "

undefinedYan's face turned blue, and he gritted his teeth and said, "Last night, your second brother and I went to listen to the wall. That Wang Zhi was going to stabb your second brother in the back!" Although she cried for a long time yesterday, that's all. The eyes were still red, and he clenched a fist and said, "Your second brother said that Lord Hou saved his life! Your second brother also promised his marriage! This vicious thief! Really not a human!"

Su Wanniang at the door turned her head and said to Shen Wen: "Miss, look, he didn't get better after marrying Xia Zi, so she said he was not a good thing!"

Yan Shi said to Shen Wen: "I wanted to follow your second brother to the border right now, but he said that he can't go now, he wants to go with you, you are sure you can get away then and walk away."

Shen Wen was taken aback for a moment. It sounded like her second brother had entrusted Yan to herself. She asked suspiciously: "Second brother said so."

Yan nodded firmly: "He said it! Otherwise I will pretend to be a small servant and leave with him in June!"

Shen Wen understood that this was Shen Jian's procrastination, probably because he was afraid that Yan did what he said. But she didn't expect that the Yan family had distorted Shen Jian's true intentions a long time ago, so she had to say, "Then I will take my second wife with me."

Yan's sigh let out a sigh of relief--this matter is considered fulfilled! But then he sighed: "You are only fourteen years old in two years. What can I do in the past two years!"

Shen Wen also knows that Yan's family is very uncontrollable. If she doesn't comfort her, she will run away from home one day. She hurriedly took Yan's arm and said stickily, "Second sister, there is something else to do. I did. I was thinking about how to ask you for help..."

Yan pulled away Shen Wen's hand impatiently: "Say quickly! Don't do it!"

Shen Wen looked at Su Wanniang: "Is this because I grew up no one has eaten this set"

Su Wanniang smiled: "Yes, Miss can't be so coquettish anymore."

Yan frowned: "It's not that you should not be so coquettish, that is, you can only come to this set with men in the future, and women are fine. Hurry up and talk about what you are going to do. I am in a hurry, last night and night. I'm always thinking about how to stabb Wang Zhi's back with a knife. If you don't quickly let me do something else, I might do it in my dream one day!"

Shen Wen sighed, let go, and said to Yan Shi: "I originally wanted to ask my second wife to ask if I could open a wine kiln in the place I mentioned."

Yan hurriedly said: "My third uncle is a wine maker, so naturally."