Chapter 2

Sunny closed his eyes, hoping for not accidentally isolating himself.

Everything was black....then soon became white.

No..no no...

Sunny stood up, why was he in whitespace? He worriedly looked around him. Not Again... He panicked. He didn't want to isolate himself. Not again.

Soon, Sunny saw someone familiar.

OMORI.

Sunny froze. In fear. There he was, the person he wanted to be. Sitting in his area. Drawing. But, for some reason, OMORI looked tired. Really Tired.

"What?" Sunny whispered, he couldn't understand on what's going on. Or comprehend why he is back in the place where everything was perfect. Should he approach OMORI? He pondered. Sure, he looked very focused on his drawing but he was the only one here.

Something tapped Sunny's shoulder.

Sunny turned around to see a red hand. That soon pointed towards OMORI. Sunny thought that the red hand was telling him to talk to him.

"You want me to talk to him?" Sunny whispered, the red hand formed a thumbs up.

Sunny was hesitant. He couldn't shake the thoughts and words that OMORI told him. How convincing he was. How right he was.

Sunny turned to OMORI's direction, and walked towards him. His footsteps were audible, so when the first few footsteps were heard. OMORI looked up. Dead expression as usual.

OMORI stood up, facing Sunny. Sunny stopped. He was just a few feet away from OMORI. It was silent at first. Once the 2 fought, hoping they could never see each other again.

OMORI ran towards Sunny and hugged him. It was a genuine hug. A hug Sunny didn't expect from an entity like him.

"I...I..missed...you..." OMORI spoke quietly. It took awhile to have Sunny regain control of what was happening. What shocked him more was that OMORI had the ability to talk. Kind-of. His voice was quiet but dry.

Sunny accepted the embrace, putting his head on OMORI's head. Soothing him, as if OMORI was his sibling.

The embrace ended, and OMORI was just staring at him. Waiting for something to happen.

"So.." Sunny finally said, "What do you want to do?" he then asked. Omori looked around and then spotted his sketchbook. Omori headed for the sketchbook, picking it up and giving it towards Sunny.

Sunny was a bit worried at first, he was a bit scared due to some Omori's drawings. But, upon looking, Omori's drawings were. Weirdly calming. It was, of course, black and white sketches yet one was the viewpoint of a window. Heavily detailed buildings and clouds. Sunny was surprised at this drawing. He wanted to look at more but the rest were empty. This was the first drawing.

Sunny looked at the white door. The white door casted a shadow. Sunny wondered what happened upon the door.

"Has anything happened..after our fight?" Sunny asked Omori. Omori's dead expression didn't explain much. But, the entire area of whitespace shook. Sunny thought for a minute, trying to figure out what it meant. Was he uncomfortable?

Sunny decided to head to the door. Omori rushed to Sunny, grabbing his wrist. Causing Sunny to look at Omori. Omori's expression was..concerning. His face completely darkened. You can see fear in his eyes. His eyes were begging Sunny not to go to the door. Sunny refused. Omori sighed, letting go of Sunny's hand. Omori's hand headed to his pocket. Which revealed a knife, he handed it to Sunny. Something told Sunny that he must be careful of what lies ahead.