23

ASTRID
"oh god fucking finally!"River calls out.

The second the bus stops she was out in a flash.I wake up North who was sleeping on my shoulder and she yawns.

She stretches before looking over at me."What?".

She smiles softly before kissing my cheek.She gets up and I raise my eyebrow confused.

I stand up and start grabbing my stuff.I get off the bus and look to the left to see The Football players here too.

They have a small tournament this weekend so we were basically down here to cheer for them.Bullshit i know.

But I get out of classes and it's excused so fuck it.

Once we are all off the bus,Coach leads us to the lobby.

North wraps her arm around my shoulder and smirks devilishly."Tell me you brought a toy?".

I turn my head to her and say "the only toy I brought was my Nintendo switch"."Alright guess we will be doing a lot with our hands"She whispers in my ear.

Nope I'm not going to let this girl make me horny this quick.She kisses my cheek again as we walk into the cool air of the lobby.

"Bloody hell"Drew says.

I follow her eyes and see Tatum talking to one of the cheerleaders on her side.

Oh fuck.

I quickly turn around and hug North tightly.She laughs softly and says "Why are you hugging me, Speedy?"."I just..love being around you".

"That's funny.Because even if we are still dating,our dynamic hasn't changed.I'm still a bitch to you.And right now? You're being overly nice".

She goes to move me back and I kiss her collarbone.She freezes and says "You seriously didn't bring a toy?"."Nope".

"Why not?"."Because Coach said no funny business".

"I don't think she was talking about us baby"she whispers.

She wraps her arms around me and kisses my forehead as Drew coughs."I think coach needs help with something.I'll go help!".

North nods slowly as I rush away.I take a deep breathe to see that it was right when Tatum walked over with her cheer squad.

God she still looked as beautiful as she did when I met her at that party three years ago.I walk over to coach and she looks at me.

"Everything okay, Carrington?".I nod my head and say "I was just seeing if you needed help at all, coach".

She smirks and says "Give this to River will you.These are the room arrangements.She strongly advised me to not room you and North together"."That cu- cunning woman huh?".

Coach shakes her head and says "I know you and North are together.It would be stupid if I didn't notice".

She points to the paper and I look down.Me and North are still on the list of being roommates.