45

ASTRID

"What..the hell?".

I look up when I see North in the room with me.She instantly frowns and grunts.

"Your fucking friends set this up.Oh my fucking god".

She grabs her bag and I go to turn away when I see Ma and Artemis smirking."Ma?What are you doing?".

"Artemis brought it to my attention that you two are at..odds with one another.So as the professionals love counselor that I am.I think you both need time..together"."Aren't you a civil Engineer?"North asks.

Ma glares at her and says "Oh my OFF time, I am a professional love counselor"."But Aren't you the soccer Assistant coach on your off time?".

She frowns at me before giving me 'Is she for real' look.Yea Ma that is what I have to deal with."I have field hockey-".

"-Oh don't worry about that! I told both of your coaches that you would be doing a task for me! So don't have worry about anything!".

Ma what the hell.

I give her a pleading look and she smiles harder.

"Good luck!"."You wouldn't do this to your own daughter you?Trap me in here knowing I don't like small spaces".

"Didn't complain to me at all when we fucked in your closet?"North says.

I turn around and give her a nasty glare before turning to my mom.What the hell you are not helping us!

"You heard.North.I'm sure you will be fine princess!"."Wait mom you can't do this".

She slams the door shut and says "I just did".

Wow.
There really is no loyalty in this family.

I try to open the door and it doesn't bulge.I instantly cower and groan.

"One mother is over-protective while the other locks their daughter in the room.What a interesting pair"North says.

I sigh and slowly turn to North.She looks at me amused and tilts her head.

"I wonder how long they will let us stay it n here".

Of course North is completely forgetting the whole reason that this is happening and make it sexual.

I roll my eyes and walk over to the chair.North glances at me as I look away."What were you doing".

I glance back over and look at her."What?"."In your room last night.The light was still on..You never sleep late".

"I was working on a project".She nods and I glance over at her.

"What were you doing up"."Thinking about you".

My heart melts before hardening."Thinking about me what?".

She leans forward and tilts her head."Just you, Speedy.Hugging you.Kissing you.Cuddling you"."And why are you not like this".