Sneak Peak..

..Holla guys, Welcome all to my new story..I hope everyone will like the plot.

Two groups:
Fab 5 and Fire 5
Fab 5:
Manik
Cabir
Alya
Mukti
Dhruv

Fire 5
Anurag
Harshad
Aryaman
Soha
Avni

Both the groups are sitting on different tables and discussing something. Food is ordered and the whole canteen becomes quiet due to the noise of the anklets. 

Aryaman looks at the door the same way cabir looks at the door and finds to be the most cute and innocent girl. Both of them are awwwwhhhh on her confused expression and just say cupcake and chocolate at the same time..
Both the groups look at them weirdly as the canteen is quiet.

The whole canteen is flunk with her innocence she is wearing a cute white long chudidaar dress with small jhumkis... perfect big anklets and bangles.

Girl: Excuse me uncle  please can i have one sandwich.
Listening to the voice both manik anurag are flat. They both are getting butterflies and want to hear more. The way dhe respected the canteen manager who is elder and the way she requested they both want to see her.
Aryaman already started telling abt the girl that is his cupcake. Same way Cabir started telling abt the girl that his chocolate.

Alya and mukti are not interested. Soha and Avni want to see her. Anurag and Manik are desperate to have a look at that girl.

Let's see how they meet and fall in love. Many more characters are going to get introduced.

Please let me know how the story is. I will update chapter 1 today itself if i get at least some response.

Thankyou
Lots of 💕
Harshini