chapter 7

Anurag POV

We are continuously travelling, I can see a lot of changes in our group. It's about us, how are we bound together
Harshad and Soha how cutely they are sleeping together. I really love to see them like this. Soha cried a lot today, she felt the connection with my jaan then comes my aaru. He is smiling from above but the emotions which are beneath which are suppressed for so long. I don't know what is going to happen when we will meet jaan. How are you going to react. Even how aaru is going to react. Just a few hours more we will be in front of you. Manik my brother he is too burning in that fire which is unknown for both of us. My jaan my love i don't know what is stored for the three of us in future, but whatever it is we need to be together. We slowly have to accept all the truths and facts which are kept away from us for a very long time. I finally read the half part of the book and i am for sure that u r my soulmate. Maan is happy and my devil is craving for blood. My devil is activated for time being i am thirsty only for my soulmates blood. I need you and i want to have a taste again and also to feel you jaan. If aaru is feeling connected then what will be he playing the role how am i suppose to tell them what am I. Thats why i never wanted to become a doctor. Proper business man that's it. Blood thirsty and blood lust is the thing which i cannot get triggered. Maan my angel what should i tell him. Its just matter of few hours we all three maan, devil and me will meet you my jaan.

Manik POV
Anurag left us and at one point of time i am happy that he will meet her and finally bring her to us.
And other part is what if she rejects me too. What will I do. Already everything is messsed up. Why did i shout so badly like an animal. I couldn't control my rage and i just shouted on alya. Fab5 is my family I know cabir is really attached to nandini but about fab 3, will they understand what am i feeling. I left malhotra mansion and came to fab 5 pent house lets forget everything and i should be with fab 4 and create some music. Music is my peace. Lets do this afterwards i will talk to anurag.

Alya PoV
Finally, like finally we are here. I want to be alone. I want to think and plan accordingly, now nandini is not around us but I will make sure she doesn't come near manik, he is only mine and i am going to soon propose him in front of college where he cannot say me no. Let nandini come. I need to discuss this with mukti. But for time being lets not be excited let me do the drama of being hurt, let manik come to me. I will keep on getting close to him and finally bang on, the plan is on u bitch, u can never attract him and about cabir, i will call my sister ohh god navya how can i forget cabir is crushing over navya from past year and somewhere my sister also likes him. Its time to call her and give her the control of cabir. Then lets see how he will go to nandini. Fire 5 can take the whole nandini with them as I don't care but fab 5 and navya will be together. Lets call my sissy.

Nandini POV
This is so pleasant morning ayyappa, no beatings no crying and a simple life where everyone loves me. But why i am feeling like something is going to happen, good or bad I don't know but this heaviness is killing me. Ahh i forgot i need to write letters also to cabu bhai and aaru bhai. I cannot buy a phone also if mami comes to know she is going to kill me and throw the mobile into pieces.
Ohh this is so difficult yaar. But no worries i will fresh up go to the venue with ragini mami and then bring some stationery to write. And about anurag and manik, i don't know but i miss them. Atleast we could have being friends. Because of my feeling everything went wrong no worries they should not get a partner like me they deserve best, as they are popular according to me which i heard in college. They are the Malhotras, there is no comparison between me and them. Lets get ready for the day nandu everything will be in their place.

AuthorsPov

Fire 5 have reached manglore and they have also reached the hotel which is nearby the venue where nandini is going to reach. They have already done all the settings with the restaurant and the manager. They beed to reach by 1 pm as nandini is going to arrive by 1:30 , the function starts at 4 and hence she has to prepare the order by 4:30pm. All the things were arranged. As usual everyone reached at the restaurant and they had changed them into the staff of the hotel. Nobody could recognize them. Every member of fire 5 were waiting for nandini. Especially anurag and aaru. They both were eagerly waiting. And finally she arrived, looking beautiful but her eyes they were dull. The spark was missing, she greeted everyone with polite smile and went towards the kitchen for baking. All thd ingredients were already there. She took her dupatta off from her and put the apron and chef cap. She praying her ayyappa, she started baking. Anurag was just looking at her with love eyes she was feeling continues gaze on her so she directly lifted her head and saw anurag who was looking like hotel staff. First she thought, he is anurag her ani..but then she just let it go. After sometime when everything was ready she told the hotel staff to carry everything outside and do all the things perfectly. When there was no one around. Anurag just sneaked into the storage room and pushed nandini inside closing her mouth so that she can't shout. Due to fear and panic nandini closed her eyes tightly. And anurag was looking at her continuously with love. Suddenly he kissed on her forehead and thats when nandini opened her eyes.

Thankyou all
Lots of love
Harshini