Chapter 6

Nandini POV

I don't know why I am feeling this pain. Why is there something wrong. I feel so sad, already everything is going worse. Are manik and anurag ok. Should I think of them, i don't know Ayappa, this is so bad in all terms like i am feeling to be loved and to give love to both of them. This feeling is the worst. I was alone before but now i feel hollow like something is missing like my peace is missing. I wish i wouldn't have felt the way i am feeling now. It's good i am away from them this will give them time to move on from me. But about me I can't move on. I am in such a terrible situation where I can't leave the place and go somewhere. They will be the best thing that happened to me even though it was only for two days, but i felt loved by aaru and cabu bhai after so many years, the warmness i felt from mani and ani...were best only for a short period of time but it was best... Just thinking of them she slept in the bus knowing as today was a very emotional day for her...

Next morning.
Anurag PoV

I couldn't sleep whole night and finally its morning. I remember my jaan said that she doesn't hv good rapport with family i need to talk to avni and soha definately they will help me. But how should i say, i think aaru's face will tell all... What if daadi ask something. I couldn't read the book as manik is with me. I have to read it today before getting any info about my jaan.
Lets get ready and start with the work if daadi asks i will just show my red eyes letting her know that i m close to the truth. He wakes from bed and sees manik still sleeping, he goes from there goes to his room and gets ready when he reaches down Everyone is there on the table except manik. When i saw aarya and cabir they were so sad and disappointed with this situation frankly speaking even I was angry and sad....angry at myself to let her go and sad because she is not with me. Aarya, soha harsh avni i want to talk to you guys please will leave now.

Asha: Anu eat ur breakfast dear.

Anu: Daadi please bhook nai hai kuch bahar kha lenge. Saying this Fire5 left the place, Daadi was sad too. Even Randhir and Raj were sad. They didn't know what happened as nobody told them but they knew that something big had happened. Somewhere Asha felt like Anurag is very much close to the truth.

On the table Cabir was quiet and was not at all speaking or looking at anyone, even though he was not eating for the fact.. mukti tried to talk to him but he avoided it and was waiting for manik to come. Here manik woke up and saw anurag has left and hence he went to his room to get ready and moved down to see only fab5 daadu, daadi and his dad were there. As soon as Cabir saw him he said Manik i need to talk to you please come with me.

Alya: What is wrong with you cabir we have been waiting for manik so that we can have breakfast together. And how can you take him like that. You are not talking to us, mukti tried then too you are not even looking at us all because of that girl right. That nandini, You should pay attention to us not that behenji who doesn't have any status, any looks simple baker, loser she is that's why she ran away yesterday. After listening about nandini, manik couldn't control it even cabir was losing control. Manik's eyes turned golden brown and he slammed the vase that it broke into million pieces and he growled with a roar
ENOUGH!!! Fab3 got scared including cabir he bowed down to manik. The other family daadi dadu and Raj malhotra were shocked seeing manik like this ... unfortunately they had to bow too...

One word from your mouth about my Nandini, my bacha, Alya I will kill you.... She is mine.....and u cannot speak all rubbish things I will not  tolerate this do you understand, do you understand. You hurt her, u hurt cabir u also hurt aarya, my family that day, next time i see you talking rubbish or speaking anything to anyone who are close to me i will not leave you. Fab 5 or not u will not disrespect the person who is close to me. Saying this he left the home. Behind that cabir also left. Fab3 ran to their rooms with alya crying.
But daadi was in tension now.