I Wanna Feel You🌶

This exists because of the one video of Andy touching Lonny's leg during one of the Mexico shows... enjoy, heathens.

Lonny was drenched with sweat. He could feel it running down his back, making his tank top cling to his skin uncomfortably. The faux leather pants were also a choice he was regretting.

Mexico heat was no joke.

The show was amazing so far. Lonny loved playing in Mexico so getting to do multiple shows was incredible. The fans were so hyped, and screamed every word like their lives depended on it.

Adrenaline coursed through his veins, he never felt more alive than when he felt when he was on stage. Nothing was better than being on stage with his best friends. He loved touring. It was the best job ever, and he couldn't imagine doing anything else.

Lonny could feel eyes on him, but they weren't from the crowd. No, it was from the stage. He glanced up to see Andy looking at him, and smiled, the singer returning the gesture as he ran his hands down the length of his mic stand.

Andy seemed to stay close to Lonny for the rest of the show, brushing past him, teasing him, whispering random comments to him. Lonny wasn't sure what to think of it, all he knew was that it made him shiver every time the singer's hot breath fanned over his sweat slick neck.

Lonny jumped up onto the drum riser, smiling to fans, and bobbing his head as he played the bassline. He was completely lost in the moment when he felt fingers tracing his thigh. He startled slighty and his head shot up to see his frontman standing below him. Andy was about an inch taller than him so seeing the singer from that angle was always a bit amusing.

Andy looked stunning. Black eyeshadow smoked out to his temples, black lipstick, and a matching suit that had everyone's mouth watering. His eyes practically looked electric from the lighting as they burned into Lonny's, refusing to look away as he kept his hand high up on Lonny's thigh.

"I like these." He mouthed, tapping Lonny's thigh rhythmically.

Lonny laughed slightly and smiled, watching as Andy walked off once again. There was something off about the exchange, something different- almost predatory in the singer's gaze that made Lonny's already overheated skin feel like it was on fire. Lonny wasn't blind, Andy was gorgeous in every way, and the attention from the older man made his stomach flutter.

Andy did that sometimes he did things to show Lonny he was watching and paying attention which was usually sweet- like when he grabbed his tattoo during in the end during Lonny's first show with the band-, but today it just made him struggle to swallow.

The lights on stage were suddenly too hot and too bright, his bass felt like it weighed eighty pounds, and his clothes felt like they were constricting him like a snake.

Lonny's head was spinning, and the heated gaze he could still feel on him did not help matters at all. He finally mustered up the courage to meet the singer's eyes, and was taken aback by the unabashed hunger in the icy blue eyes that stared into his soul.

Andy wanted him, there was no misinterpreting that.

The rest of the show felt like it went by at a snail's pace, and flew by at the same time for Lonny. Some moments felt like mere seconds that went by too quickly for him, others- any that Andy was involved in- seemed to freeze, forcing the bassist to focus on the singer.

'Since when did Andy want me?' Lonny wondered in bewilderment. Was this a new development? Andy had never showed any interest in him before this.

Right?

Lonny didn't know what to do. What if he was wrong? What if he confronted Andy and he laughed in Lonny's face for ever thinking something so ridiculous?