UC Lucy Chen x Female Reader Part 2

__________________Y/n's POV___________________

I woke up later than normal, 9:00. Remy was still asleep in my arms, and I heard no other noises, which means Marianna and Antonio are also asleep.

I gently move Remy off of my and onto a pillow, then sneak downt the stairs quietly, the morning sun peaking through any windows it could find. I enjoyed the peacefullness, because after today it would be the only peaceful moments for a long time.

I got the ingredients for pancakes and started mixing, I poured the stir onto the pan, and let it cook. I shut all the windows so the heat would stay outside. I came back to the stove, and started bacon as well.

I hear feet patter down the wooden stairs, Marianna appearing around the kitchen corner.

"Y/n!" She said a wide smile on her face as she hugged my torso.

I hugged back, "Good morning Marianna' " I smiled at the beautiful girl. She had dark brown hair that came to her shoulder blades that she loved for me to braid, dark hazel eyes that she got from Bethel, and the sweatest personality anyone could wish for.

"Good morning, can I help make breakfast?" She asked, her gaze barely able to peer above the stove.

"Of course you can." I smiled, pulling a stool up so she could reach. "Now you gotta be careful to not get burned, so what I'm going to have you do is do the very important job, I need you to flip them." I explained how to her as simple as I could, and to my surprise she was actually very good at doing so.

"Wow! Good job!" I said high fiving the young girl.

"Now I need you to go get your brother and Remy." I said sweetly, never associating Remy as her brother, because if Anronos heard the word 'brother' come out for Remy, I will probably just be forced into the marriage at that point.

"Okay!" She skipped of to wake the boys.

I put all of the cooked pancakes out on the table, laying out forks, syrup, milk, and plates for us all.

All three pranced down the stairs, the loudness beginning. They all sat at their respectful chairs, and I filled there plate, leaving one or two extra.

I sat with them, quietly eating my serving as the children talked about all sorts of stuff.

"Y/n?" Antonio said, snapping me out of my dreaming.

"Hm? Yes?" I asked bringing my attention to him.

"What are we doing today?" He asked again, his head tilted, and his longer Black hair swivled with it, his darker black eyes a spitting image of his father, but I could see the curiousity and youthfullness in Antonios, which made them different.

"Oh well, I need to go run some errands, but when I come back we can do anything you want... that is safe and inside." I state afterwards.

"Okay, how long should you be away?" Marianna asked curiously.

"Oh, maybe an hour. It shouldn't be much more than that okay sweety?" I asked smiling at the three.

"You three are going to be good for Throlos and Hargrove right?" I asked, reffering to the two body guards that will watch them while I am gone.

"Yes yes yes" Remy said smiling.

"Good, all finished? I'm gonna clean up you guys go play, include everyone, and I love you." I said kissing all of their heads before the scampered off into the living room.

I cleaned the table up and put everything away. I had already changed back into my clothes, and grabbed my keys before heading out the door.

"I'll be gone for a little bit can you watch them?" I asked the two men.