prologue

━━━━━━━━━━━♡♡♡━━━━━━━━━━━

. . . 𝟎𝟏/𝟎𝟗/𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟐 . . .

Walking in the great hall with many other first years, Mabel gasped at her surroundings

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Walking in the great hall with many other first years, Mabel gasped at her surroundings. Hanging candles, a sweet smell lingering in the air. She looked around the hall. Many faces were there and soon she caught hold of the familiar face of Alex Peters, her brother who waved at her.

Alex was in his fourth year, sorted in the slytherin house. Both their parents were in gryffindor during their time.
The Peters, just like the Weasleys and Potters, were hated in the wizarding world for being blood-traitors.

During the train ride, Mabel sat with two girls, one with firey red hair and bright green eyes. She said her name was Ginny Weasley. While the other girl had long black hair whose name was Olivia Higgs. Three of them spend the train ride together and became friends instantly.

The sorting started and many kids were sorted in the houses and the students on the respective tables cheered loudly. Mabel gawked at the ceremony.

"Albert, Thomas," the old lady, who introduced as Professor Mcgonagall called.

"RAVENCLAW."

Many were sorted as their names were being called. Colin Creevy was sorted into gryffindor while another girl was sorted into Ravenclaw.

"Higgs, Olivia."

"SLYTHERIN."

Olivia smiled and walked to the table decorated in green. Soon after seven more names. Mabel's name was called.

"Peters, Mabel."

The blonde walked to the stool and sat down as the hat was out on her head.

"Ah... a Peters. Where to put you?"

Whatever you think is perfect.

"Better be in SLYTHERIN."

Mabel jumped down from the stool and walked towards the table and sat in between her brother and Olivia.

"Welcome, kiddo," Alex rubbed his sister's head.

Mabel smiled and turned to Olivia
"I am glad I am with you."

"Me too. We are going to best friends."

Mabel looked over to see the last one to get sorted.