𝐯𝐢.

THE PRETTY TEEN STARED UP, at her ceiling while she listened to the Angel that rambled on whatever it was he was rambling about beside her, not sure if she would be able to keep living on like this even though the sun was already appearing, and it had only been one day she spent with him. He had gotten so comfortable with her, and she didn't know how to feel about that because he was currently laying next to her, talking in her ear as he gently swayed his feet in the air.

"Yeah... and that's how I almost lost my little brother. It's kind of an embarrassing story, so please don't tell anybody about it..." he mumbled the last part, his light eyes turning back to the woman that felt her bags growing even heavier underneath her tired E/C eyes. She was completely out of it because all she wanted to do was sleep, but she couldn't with the blonde in her ear.

"Hey... Are you awake or...?" Y/Ns once groggy eyes snapped open before she whipped her head over to the angel that frowned at the miserable look that formed across her face. He really wanted the best for her so he wondered why she seemed to upset with him even though he was interrupting her attempt at actually getting sleep.

She could've sworn she felt her right eye twitching with each breath the blonde male took, but she couldn't say anything horrible to him because she didn't want to get sent to the fiery pits of hell, "Raziel. You said you were tired."

"Yeah, I know that... But now I'm not..! Sometimes I just get these really random bursts of energy! Does that ever happen to you? It just happen to me... That's why I'm all giggly and stuff! But the energy isn't also why!! It's because im here with you Y/N...! And your bed.. it's so comfortable.. I just wanna lay here forever!"

"Oh my god... Raziel.." she gritted her teeth while a shaky breath flew past her mouth, her nose scrunching up a bit as she balled her hands up into fists, ready to do anything she had to just to get herself some sleep, "I need to sleep, alright...? I know I told you that I couldn't sleep before, but I only said that so you can finally get the hint and leave me alone...!! I didn't expect you to just.. start talking to me!"

"Oh... S-Sorry, Y/N... Ummm.." the conversation between the both of them went silent before Raziel glanced down at his soft slender fingers as he reached them up together so he could fiddle with them, "Do you... Wanna see where my wings would be..?"

Y/N was confused by the random question the blonde beside her blurted out, but then again she was so curious to see what it was he was talking about, and before she knew it she was nodding her head up and down with a soft look forming over her features even though she was just whining about her sleep not too long ago.

Giggling at the female while he pushed his hands against the bed, his whole body pulling back before he was finally sitting on his calves, "Alright! Get ready to see this mess..."

The other teen only let the end of her lips slightly quirk up as she watched Raziel turn his upper body around so his eyes were finally facing the wall for the first time in the night. His hand raised up to the sides of his light cloth that laid against his body before he pulled it down, his soft shoulder exposing with every pull of the cloth he did.

Face heating up a bit, the only thing the girl could do was keep her E/C eyes over his skin because it just looked so soft, and as the man was pulling his clothing off his body, that's when she winced at the sight of two long scars going down the insides of his back.

"Oh, jeez... Does that hurt you...?" She whispered underneath her breath, but still making it loud enough so that he could hear her.

Raziel shook his head from side to side while he looked over his bare shoulder, his eyes looking the woman up and down as he smiled a bit, "I don't know if this is a weird offer, but you can touch it if you want...!"

Although the E/C eyed female had to agree with the blonde, she still felt intrigued by what she was seeing, so she just shrugged and pulled her own body up against the bed, her hand now raising up to the man and his soft back.

Soft breaths left her lips as her fingers made contact with the man and his slightly dark scar that sat on his back, "Woah... So did god like... Make you go to some hospital...? Did he do it on his own? How did this even happen up there...?"

"I don't know! One day I just woke up, and boom!! There were the scars!"

Her fingers pressing even harder down against his scars, that's when she heard a wince of his own that came from Raziel, so she gasped for a split second before she pulled her fingers away from his back with a grimace, "Oh, shit... Sorry man.."

"No cursing...! It's indecent...!" The girl chuckled to herself as she rolled her eyes until she heard the man speaking once again, "And... it's okay... it didn't hurt... it felt good, and I wasn't expecting that!"

Lifting up one of her eyebrows as she bit on her bottom lip, her eyes not be able to help itself as it wandered down to his skinny waist that was left exposed by the innocent boy that didn't think much of it, "It felt good...? It felt good how?"

Raziel felt her eyes burning holes into his back, but he wasn't thinking the way that she was, so all he did was turn himself back around to the girl with a large grin on his lips while she tried to control herself in front of him, "I don't know. It just felt nice..!! Anyway, you should get your sleep...!"