1 - Buddy

'I hadn't meant for it to happen. I just had to walk past that door..didn't I?'

D/N = Deadname

(Your Pov)

I took a shortcut through school which was past boys locker room. Ever since I was outed all those months ago, people treated me so much differently. Its like they view me as a whole new person. But then again, the world is always like this. How am I not surprised this happened?..Especially in this shitty town South Park.

2 pairs of hands grabbed around my shoulders, locking my arms to my sides. I immediately jumped and turned around my head. It was a older student. "Who do we have here huh? Oh its the local school school tranny." He snickered. "Cmon, Let go!" I yelled trying to keep my voice deep. "Not until you fucking admit you're just a girl pretending to be boy." He squeezed me harder. "No let go dude!!" I screamed. I lifted my leg and kicked his shin and then his dick. He fell to his knees and started wincing in pain.

"Ugh fine. Weak bitch. You actually think you're a dude." He laughed again while still holding his dick in pain. "Wow that was quick. I feel bad for your girlfriend." I joked once he let go of me. I took franic breathes from the pressure of my binder. I ran quickly past him and tried to go to my class. The school bell rang signaling I was late. "Dammit!" I mumbled.

I paced to the class door and knocked on it. My teacher looked at the window and sighed. "D/n..Get in here." He sighed and ushered me in. My hair was a mess but I didn't notice. I shivered at the sound of my Deadname. I sat in my desk and Math passed slowly.

As the clock ticked 1 minute away from dismissal people stood at the edges of their seats.

*whatever sound a clock makes???? RINGGGGGGGGGG*

Everyone dissappeared within seconds and so did I. I walked outside the school and waited for my bus. It was only to the local neighborhood in South Park but it was always late. I stood next to the group of people who also went on that bus. Including my friend Kenny! He always was there when I was outed. Including some other people like Butters, And Kyle. They were the only ones I was close with and the ones that I came out to not by being outed. I was waiting for Kenny since he was also usually late, so I was talking with Butters. "Hey dude!" I waved. "Oh hey Y/n!" I smiled  fully at the sound of my real name. Me and Butters were just talking before of course some older kids pushed me away from Butters.

"Hey! Could you move?" I tried to walk away but the 3 older kids had me circled. I could hear Butters shouting for me. "So we heard you punched my buddy in the balls today huh?" The biggest of the 3 grunted and walked closer to me. "Buddy? Who uses that now dude." I laughed slightly before I realized it was not the time to joke. "Anyways..We came here for pay back. And for pleasure of punching the tr@nny of our school." The second kid said. "Dude. Can you really stop?" I asked. The biggest one snickered and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt. I lost my breath at the sudden tension. "As I was saying..Now I am going to punch the tranny of this school." He raised his voice and raised his fist into a ball. I squirmed my legs attempting to kick him in the dick again but his 'buddies'  were holding me down.

I closed my eyes preparing for a punch before a loud voice yelled. "Yeah dude can you stop threatening my friend here? Our bus is almost here." Kenny pushed behind the 2 guys holding my legs and was talking to the one holding me by my collar. "And what if I dont?" The Big one laughed. "Then we'll both kick your ass then" I smirked and kicked the big guy in the stomach with my legs now free. He immediately let go of me and stumbled slightly. "The bus is leaving dude. Cmon!" Kenny grabbed my arm and pushed away the other 2 guys again.

(3rd person)

The bus ride was quiet mostly. Kenny laughed. "We should've beat his ass if we had the time." Y/n looked away from the window and snickered. "We have other times to do that!" He laughed but if faded quickly thinking about the awful things he was called. "Hey..you ok?" Kenny asked. "Yeah..Im just. Thinking." Y/n looked back at the window and the day went by normal.

The bus paused to a stop and Kenny grabbed Y/ns arms before they parted ways. "Want to meet up tomorrow?" He smiled slightly. Y/n's eyes softened. "Yeah that'd be great." He smiled and turned around to his house.

A house that was shadowed as a perfect home. But inside was full of arguments and abuse.

||868 words||