CHAPTER 2

"Hello! ... What?! How!". I stood there frozen. The other side was filled with laughter: " Can't you lower your voice gurlll, jeez! Sometimes I wonder how I ended up being with you when you're like this". I replied trying not to break my precious phone with my tightening grip:" Jimin-ah, I think you're starting to miss your bullies, don't worry, imma replace'em for ya! Just wait until I catch you!!" , "Calm down Gyeol, I was bored, and didn't know who to annoy besides you. Hyungs are busy doing something mysterious. So..." , "Man, stop disturbing me for the sake of my lazy life for once!". 

I didn't let him finish and hung up the call throwing my phone onto the couch aftrewards. The reason I shouted earlier for was Jimin saying that he joined some kind of mafia group and something about being a criminal.

...Wait...

...I don't know why but, ...

I kinda feel that there's a possibility that Jimin could be a criminal, because sometimes he looks as if he's almost gonna kill anyone who annoys him too much, it's similar to those vibes that you get when you deeply think that you might have crossed paths one day with a wanted criminal without you realizing that.

I shook the feeling aside as an assumption that my mind is playing tricks on me right now. "I think I need to rest! To the bed!!".

Whenever I do something that makes me feel at ease and calm, I feel the case opening its gates for me to go through them and solve it, but in a weird way, it's like I'm the only one who can see it this way. But to be honest, I have been resting too much lately for the case to ignore me and not clear the path for me. Something is fishy with this one, but I'll make sure to capture it or die trying!

Another piece of information about my crackhead friend is that he's part of a boyband called BANGTAN SONYEONDAN, BTS for short. They usually play at night in a nightclub since the mood at night for many people is way more energetic than morning. Well, I can't agree less.

Jimin enjoys his celeb lifestyle but still prefers the manners of a normal person, that is why I treat him like one.

But hey... What if Jimin is really two-timing his career?

Criminal Jimin sure hits different and seems too hot to handle by imagination,

But...

What if he's really one?

How will I react?

Will I have to arrest him, and destroy his celebrity life?

Or help him hide deeper in the shadows of my clear career?

Or will something change in the future??