CHAPTER 3

I wake up the next day feeling so tired and in pain since I tried the previous night my old hardcore workouts, and currently I'm dying if you're asking to know how I'm feeling.

--- TIME SKIP TO JIMIN'S BIRTHDAY! ---

Jimin is known at the nightclub in which he plays with his members the most out of the 7 of them, why? Because he gives dark mysterious vibes and seems like women these days like this type of guys, well they gotta thank me for that! Anyways, throughout the day, I acted clueless as if forgetting his birthday to make the surprise party more unforgettable and to get a priceless reaction from Chim Chim!

Night has fallen upon the city, and it was time for BTS to perform their new hit as usual when suddenly the lights went out and loud cheers were heard all over the place. Small candles were the only ones fighting with all their might to lit the place up the best they can and the nightclub looked surreal; beautiful and unimaginable but one thing caught the attention of all those inside it; it was the sound of a gun clicking. Cheers were soon replaced with terrified screams as everyone tried to save their lives by running out of the room. Staying in place and focusing on the shadow displayed on the wall of the only person left behind with me, I tried hard to recognize him or her but to no avail. After what seemed like eternity, the unknown left the place in a hurry leaving me in daze. Lights are on once more and the boys came in rushing towards me while sweatdrops fell down their foreheads like a waterfall.

 NAMJOON: "Yah! You okay girl? Why did you stay here?"

JUNGKOOK: "When we got out, we've looked for you everywhere but you were no where to be seen, we felt devastated"

HOSEOK: "You really scared us. Never do this again, Jimin would have killed us if something were to happen to you Gyeol!"

GYEOLJEONG: "Speaking of which, haven't you seen him?"

YOONGI: "Wasn't he just around right now?"

TAEHYUNG: "I didn't see him when we came out of the nightclub tho"

JIN: "That kid's probably in the bathroom and don't ask me why cause I too don't know"

GYEOLJEONG: "Why would he be in the toilet when the show was supposed to go on if the incident nor the birthday were to happen today?"

NAMJOON: "You're right..."

GYEOLJEONG: "... Unless it's for changing his clothes"

JIN: "Why would he change his clothes coincidentally now?!"

GYEOLJEONG: "That's because..."