CHAPTER 5

GYEOLJEONG: "By 'last time', it almost looks like years since the last time we have met. Grandpa, your memory is probably giving up on you. Don't you remember seeing me out this morning before I left for breakfast?"

GRANDPA: " *sight* Boys, do your job properly! My granchild almost gor hurt!"

Gyeoljeong's POV

Finally, grandpa's getting back to his senses. No problem losing it from time to another, what matters is that he recalls it all now.

The old man started walking towards me. Once close, he bent down to my ear-level and said: "Enough Gyeoljeong-ah. Please wake up from this dark dream of yours. You're getting your hopes up so high for nothing. You're deceiving yourself! We might have been the reason behind your fake dream but we never encouraged it"

My body dropped to the ground encouraging the loss of interest in staying up or asking grandpa for a clarification for what he said. All I know is that surprisinggly his words were rather comforting me than breaking me apart. Why? I don't know but I think I'll find out soon. Let's assimilate each information at a time. Grandpa seemed serious while saying what has left his mouth second ago, so I thought probably or even surely, there is something that i don't know about myself or that i don't wanna know....

After what seemed like a cold-blooded staring competition between grandpa and I, I heard Jimin's steps getting closer and closer by the time but I was busy thinking about what granddad said. The thought of it clouded both my ears and mind, at this point, it looks like even if I'm left behind in the centre of a fight or even a war, I would never care about my surroundings coz that would be the least of my cares, now what matters is grandpa and his words.

Close enough to hold me, Jimin wrapped his tiny arms around me and said: "Gyeol, you know I love you more than myself and I would never let anything harm you but now, it looks like we have to go somewhere private and finish what grandpa started". Seconds later after he finished what he said, I felt the tip of something soooo tiny being injected in the crook of my neck then a strange feeling of a liquid circulating through mah veins, throughout all this weird feeling of losing consciousness, Jimin hugged me tightly and let down the tears that he've been probably holding for a long while now while my mind finally drifted on it's own to another dimension that I never knew existed in my mental universe.

--- Time skip to what seemed like forever---

Gyeoljeong's POV

I woke up after what felt like a good 'life' sleep only to find it extremely hard to move mah own arms. It almost feels like they are tied down, not to a chair, but tied together.
Consciousness slowly coming back to where it originally belongs but I lowkey wish it didn't coz my entourage did not help at all.

GYEOLJEONG: "Mental hospital!! Of all places you could bring me to to treat my mysterious injury! Seriously grandpa?"

GRANDPA: "For god's sake Gyeol! I'm not your grandpa, don't you get it yet? For how long should I keep telling you?! Jimin is my grandchild not you !"

GYEOLJEONG: "You're kidding me right? Please tell me that's the case. Say something grandpa... GRANDPA!! ANSWER ME! WHY ARE YOU SO QUIET!"

Grandpa held his head low not holding eye contact anymore as before in the warehouse...
Warehouse.... That's when I weirdly lost consciousness but how? Wasn't I fine just seconds before losing it? The last thing that happened was Jimin hugging me tighly not letting go while telling me that we have to go somewhere far away more private to finish what grandpa started... But two weird things which refute the idea of collaborating with the train of thoughts running around free in my mind are:
-->Jimin never called grandpa 'grandpa', he would always use "your" grandpa before it or simply say boss since he's my boss. What happened now?
-->Jimin while hugging me and crying his eyes out, one of his arms was around me implying that his other one was doing something else, seconds after the mysterious 'something else', consciousness already lost. How?