Freedom

Third person POV:

Its been about a week since the news of Y/N finally getting released. She was excited to go out and see what their world looks like.

UN entered the room with a joyfull smile

"Good morning miss Y/N, I am sure you have heard the news that you are gonna be released to day"

"Yes sir! And I am quite excited to see nature again"

"Splendid response my dear! Well here, exit the glass room, and come to me"

You proceeded to open the door getting out of the glass room and went near UN, He then lifted you chin up connecting a small device on your collarbone. You didn't even feel it.

UN then stared at you, admiring your eyes. You blush at what he was doing, he seemed to be lost in your gaze, this went on for a few minutes before you spoke up

"U-uh sir? Will you let go now?"

UN came back to reality his cheeks having a pink tint on them.

"R-right, lets go now, get your bag and everything you have with you."

You both walk to the exit of the laboratory. You were astonished by the interior of the building.

Huge is an understatement, this building is humongous! It could probably fit thousands of people in here.

You walked for sometime seeing some countries you saw before, greeting you and welcoming you. You both finally reached the exit of the building.

"Germany will be here in a few minutes he will guide you through the place, you may ask questions after the tour "

"Thank you sir, It is well appreciated that you trust me to finally be able to go outside"

"Of course love- I-i mean Y/N"

Luckily for him you didn't catch what he said.

" I must get going now, I will see you around"

" See you sir! "

You saw Germany walking towards you in his typical suit (ngl he looks hot in it 🤭, im sorry-)

"Good morning Miss Y/N how are you this morning?"

" Good morning aswell Germany, its been fine so far"

" Thats good, now lets go on this tour"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.

.

After the tour you both were hungry because you were both walking all day,

" Miss Y/N, where would you like to eat?"

" Anywhere, but however I don't have any money so its ok,"

" Don't worry Ms. Y/N its on me"

"No, no! Its ok! "

" I insist "

You knew you weren't gonna win this bickering. You then gave up and agreed for him to pay the meal

Once you both finished the meal, Germany led you to the house UN buyed for you to live in,

You stared in shock, it looked like it costed an arm and a leg.

It was a 2 story house, when you enter you immediately see the living room, followed by the dining and kitchen. On the second floor there was 4 bed rooms, 1 master bedroom and 3 guest bedrooms, with a bathroom in each room.

"I-i cant accept this! This house looks so expensive!"

"Do not worry Miss Y/N, UN has it undercover, you won't be paying anything until you get your old job, your salary will be much higher than it was before so yoh would not have any problem"

You were so grateful that you had a place to stay, food to eat, and a bed to sleep in.

"Thank you so much, I really appreciate it" you said your voice full of sincerity

" You are very welcome" Germany said, spreading his arms signifying a hug, even though he wasn't much of a touchy person, he knew you needed it. You ran into his arms smiling, saying " Thank you" repeatedly.
.
..
.
..

.
.
.
.
.

     .
.
.
.

How is everyone doing? Are you all enjoyjng the book? I hope you are, thank you for reading !

Who should Y/N end up dating? Leave your comments down below and see who has the most votes!