Finding out a devious plan

You woke up at 3:45 in the morning because your throat was parched.

You went down the stairs to go to the kitchen, however, you heard voices in the kitchen,

You leaned on the wall to not be visible, you heard the voices saying

"What should we do with the human?"

"Im not sure, She is annoying as fuck, I was thinking on maybe killing her while she is sleeping"

Hearing this, you stood there shaking with fear

"No, we can't do that, you know He will be pissed if we don't bring her Alive"

The random person groaned

"I really wanna kill her, but our 'boss' would literally kill anyone who thinks of even touching her or even just looking at her. "

" Unfortunately We can't dp anything, nor can He make a move to kidnap her or even kill the countries, not like they can die anyway. UN will be on our tail, and his punishments are the fucking worse"

" I know, 'Boss' had become addicted to the human, but he never met her personally, "

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring-*

" Hello? "

" Yes sir, we are currently at her house "

" Mhm"

You were still leaning on the wall, shaking rapidly.

You went back upstairs quickly trying to find a weapon, to you luck, you found a samurai sword, this sword was given to you by your self defense teacher as a gift after graduating University.

You took the sword, you hid behind the door, just incase they tried to break in the room.

Back to ??? POV:

"The boss want's us to capture the girl"

" Fucking fine! Lets go"

The two strangers went to the girls room quietly. Y/N then smacked the two with the sword. Unlucky for ther she missed and the two strangers drugged her....

A/n: I am so sorry this was short😭😭 I don't have any ideas and class starts in two days😭. im sorryyyyy