Chapter 19: Seraphine The Star!! Pt2

A/N: Short chapter and an important message at the end.

Flashback ( Jinx Age 13)

Before 'The explosive duo incident'

Jinx POV

I was currently tweaking Sevika's robotic arm in my room? Cave? Crazy place? No, that's a Call of Duty zombies place I think... Best zombie map ever.

Sevika: *Blowing the smoke of her cigarette* How long until you are done with that?

Of course she was here with me, do you have any idea how annoying is to put her arm back? I'd rather tweak her mechanical arm while she has it on

Jinx: Do not- *Smoke and sparks come out of the robotic arm* See? This is what happens when you rush art.

Sevika: *Sigh* You're lucky I don't have shit to do...

Jinx: Don't worry I can fix this... Do you want a vibrator function on your arm by the way? *Raising her eyebrows in a teasing way*

Sevika stared at me confused about what I just said.

Jinx: That's right! Silco told me about the Birds and the bees!! *I laugh a little as I see Sevika chuckling*

Sevika: Well that explains why he was so annoyed these days.

Sevika and Jinx were getting ready for what probably was about to be their biggest mission yet, after all they were going to blow an enforcers Base.

Sevika: Say kid, I've been meaning to ask you something.

Jinx: *Tweaking Sevika's arm once again with her tongue out for more concentration* Shoot.

Sevika: When are you going to confess to Y/N?

Sevika's question causes me to accidentally fuck up on the tweaks she was doing in the arm and suddenly smoke and sparks come out of it once again.

Sevika couldn't help but chuckle at my expression since I was probably blushing at an extreme level and at this point I don't know if there's smoke coming out of my ears, though it could be the arm too.

Sevika: I think I'll buy a new arm instead.

Jinx: Y-yeah.. *Chuckles nervously* Sorry about that...

Sevika: You still haven't answered my question you know?

Jinx: Huh? Oh...

Sevika: Someone could steal him from you. Are you going to let that happen?

Jinx: LIKE HELL I WILL!!

Fuck that question made me snap.

I look at Sevika in the eyes only to find out that she's staring at me with a smirk.

Sevika: You just basically confirmed my suspicions of your feelings for Y/N.

Jinx: S-shut up... *Sigh* Alright guess there's no point hiding it... The thing is, I don't know if he feels the same you know? And I'm afraid that if I say something about it I'm just going to fuck everything.

Sevika: Huh... You realize he feels the same right?

At this point I already stopped trying to fix Sevika's mechanical arm and was having a full on conversation with her instead.

Jinx: *Blushing* What?! I-I mean... You think so?

Sevika: Oh I know so, but you kids are just blind and don't realize your own feelings *She takes out a cigarette and lights it* You want my advice?