Chapter 51(M)

Logan groaned when Aaron pushed into him again and again until they were both panting. With every thrust, Aaron would hit that bundle of nerves giving him more pleasure.

  Aaron slammed his mouth on Logan's in a deep kiss, as he continued to thrust hard, making him a moaning mess. Aaron was insatiable.

  Logan let out a moan. "I'm so close."

"Me too." Aaron's breath fanned his face. "You feel so good."

  Logan held on as much as he could but everytime Aaron hit his prostate he could feel his orgasm building and building. Aaron gave slammed his hips forward and Logan shuddered with the force of his orgasm. He didn't even have to touch himself.

  He heard Aaron groaned, his hips moving faster and faster. "I'm coming." Aaron gave one long hard thrust as he came inside him.

  Logan stroked Aaron's wet hair away from his face before pulling him down for a long hard kiss. Aaron stared at him, eyes searching his face before he leaned down to kiss him on his mouth.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"No, I'm fine." Logan smiled up at Aaron, lifting a hand to caress his face.

  Aaron kissed his hand before lying on his back. Logan rolled to his side, resting a hand under his chin to look at him.

"Why are you watching me?"

"I'm sorry about how I acted toward you."

  Aaron turned his head to him. "You already apologized. I'm just glad you're talking to me again."

  Logan was silent for a minute before he reached for Aaron's hand. "Do you still have to leave tonight?"

"It's only for an hour. I have something that I need to do and it can't be postponed."

"Is Kyle your partner?"

"Yes, he is."

"How long have you known him?"

"Since we were in the academy. We were paired together at day one."

"You have never mentioned him to me."

  Aaron stared at him. "No, I haven't but you've seen him at the diner and he was at the club."

  Logan frowned at him. "When? I don't remember seeing anyone."

"He was sitting at the counter wearing a brown jacket."

  Logan's mind flashed back to that day at the diner. After Aaron had left, he had seen a guy sitting at the counter on his phone. But he had barely paid him any attention. When Aaron had returned, the guy had stood up and he had finally gotten a good look at the guy.

  That handsome guy is his partner?

"I remember seeing him leaving after you came back to the diner."

  Aaron got up from the bed and went into the bathroom. He exited ten minutes later and went straight to Logan's closet to get his clothes. Logan realized that Aaron had practically moved his stuff into his dorm. He was surprised the Dean hadn't called him in his office by now. Logan knew for a fact, students had seen Aaron entering and leaving his dorm all the time.

"The Dean knows that you're a cop." It wasn't a question. No wonder the Dean hadn't asked any questions at the scene that day.

"Yes, he does."

"Does anyone else know who you are?"

  Aaron finished dressing then went to his bag but his back was to Logan, so he couldn't see what he was doing.

"With the threat of Dirk, your Aunt wanted you protected. She doesn't know about me, Kyle or Kaia. My boss asked me specifically and I accepted the offer."

"Why?"

  Aaron turned, regarding him silently, his gaze fixed on him. He strode towards the bed and sat down on the edge and held his hand.

"I wasn't lying when I told you about why I took this job. But there's more to it." Aaron stroked the skin on the back of his hand but his gaze reamined on his face. "I love you, Logan."

  Logan's heart literally skipped in his chest. He hadn't expected him to say those words to him.

"Aaron, I don't know what to say."

  What could he say? He liked him a lot but he wasn't at the love stage yet.

"I didn't tell you to make you feel guilty about not feeling the same. I didn't tell you to get anything in return. I need to go." Aaron smiled at him before getting up.

  Logan swung his legs off the bed and wrapped the sheets around his body.

"Do you think it's a good idea to leave me alone? What about Dirk? He's still out there."

"That's why I need to do my job. Don't worry, you won't be alone." Aaron kissed him on his mouth. "I'll call you when I'm done. Lock the door when I leave."

   Logan followed him to the door. "Be careful."

"I will."

  Logan closed the door behind Aaron, making sure it was locked before going into the bedroom. He was glad Aaron had changed the handle and attached a more efficient Maxum deadbolt earlier. Aaron had all these hidden skills that he knew nothing about.

  No wonder he was the best in the academy.

  Logan took a quick shower then made himself a light dinner. It was already and he didn't want to eat anything heavy. His phone rang a couple of minutes later, interrupting him just as he was about to eat.

  He glanced at his phone and frowned at the unknown number flashing across his screen. The phone kept ringing incessantly for five minutes before it finally stopped. He picked the phone up, debating whether to call Aaron but he just sent him a message.