𝟎𝟏𝟏. Not Again

• 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 •

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

COME ON MOTHER FUCKER!

. .ೃ*.

THE GROUP WALKED INTO the cold empty theater, "I cleared this place before you got here." Kirby said.

"So," she said shutting the door to the theater, "this is the only way in or out. He steps into the first door, both doors lock automatically, locking him inside. We turn it into a kill box."

"Weapons?" Isabella asked the women.

"One gun. And I hold on to it." she said.

Sam opened her mouth to speak but Kirby stopped her, "I am the only one with a badge here and that's the way it's gonna be." she said.

"We're safe here." Kirby said making Bella scoff.

Sam took a deep breath before speaking, "I'm gonna check in with Mindy. See if there close." she said taking off her sweater, Isabella and Tara doing the same.

❱ ❱ ❱

THE CARPENTER GIRL PACED back and forth waiting for her boyfriend to answer the phone.

"Come on, E. Pick up." She said in frustration, he worry going up by the second.

The girl sighed in defeat as she walked towards where Sam was.

Standing in-front of her fathers robe. "Sam?" Isabella asked walking up on the stage, "What are you doing?"

"I- i was just-" she said but was cut off by a creaking noise.

"Kirby?" Sam said walking towards the edge of the stage, "Kirby!" she said louder.

Sam received no reply, prompting her to descend the stairs and proceed down the aisle.

"Sam, where the hell-" Isabelle said but was cut off by Sam's phone ringing causing both girls to jump.

Sam sighed and answered her phone, "Hello?"

"Get everyone out of there your not safe! I heard from the Atlanta field office, they said agent reed has been on a downward spiral ever since the Woodsboro murders last year." Isabella could hear Bailey say.

"What are you saying?"

"They fired Kirby two moths ago for being mentally unstable."