𝟎𝟏𝟐. So Pathetic...

• 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 •

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

NO, NO, NO YOU SWEET DUMB THING.

. .ೃ*.

ISABELLA'S EYES LOCKED ONTO the boy, her gaze filled with a mix of heartbreak and a sense of being let down.

"Mindy was right, I mean all I had to do to meet you was room with a conceded condescending alpha, literally name Chad! Fuck it felt good to kill him!"

Tara stared at the boy with a look of disgust.

"This was Ambers, bells. Amber Freeman? Looks like you have a type." he said smiling proudly.

"And you know what else?" he asked the girls, "Wait for it." Bailey said smiling.

"My names not Ethan Landry, is it, dad?" Ethan asked his father making him laugh.

"Dad?"

"Wait, if it's you two that just leaves..." Sam trailed off turning to the other Ghost Face.

"Mindy...?"

The Ghost Face dramatically removed their mask, unveiling the surprising presence of Quinn, alive and unharmed.

"Hey, roomies..." Quinn said smirking, "Didn't see that one coming did you?"

"Yeah, because you died!" Tara yelled.

"mmm.. yeah.. kinda didn't though." she said pouting and shaking her head.

"It was a good way to get off of the suspect list though. Stab Gale Weathers, stab Mindy on the train. That sort of thing.." she said taking of her gloves.

"Yup, I just made sure I was first on the scene so I could switch her body out with a fresh one," he said proudly as the sisters were still trying to comprehend what was happening.

"A little fake blood, a prosthetic. You'd be amaze dog what a grieving father could get away with.."

"I got Stu Machers mask. He was favorite." Quinn said as Ethan placed his mask on a the mannequin.

"That's number 3, that's 2." Bailey said pointing at the Ghost Face mask.

"Which leaves," Bailey said taking the beat up Ghost Face mask out of his sweater, "Your father's."