Dressing a Princess

Riggs stared at her through the mirror. He watched as a small smile began to spread across her lips. There was something inside him that became warm and solid. Was it pride? Did he have pride in this woman? That was something he never felt for another person before.

He reached up and pulled some of her golden hair over her shoulder. He played with the ends for a minute before letting his hand graze her breast, then fall to his side. "You can come back in now," he barked, causing Bobbi to jump a little.

The glass doors opened, and her entourage reentered. "This is the one," he told Monique. He turned and walked back out of the room. Bobbi watched his reflection through the mirror as he disappeared.

"Well, Princess, it sounds like we have the dress. Now let's get it fitted." Monique became all about the work. She pinned up the seams, took measurements, and basically poked and prodded every inch of the dress until it was time to remove it from Bobbi's body.

After she was back in her sports bra and leggings, Bert and Ernie drug her over to the makeup chair and turned her towards the mirror. "You have such flawless skin," the one named Peter told her. "There's just so much we could do. This is for a formal gathering of VIP's, correct?" he asked her. Bobbi nodded her head.

"It's not just a gathering," Monique called out from the other side of the room. "She's the star of the show."

"Well, then I will do two different eyes on you and let you decide which one you like. How does that sound?" he asked. Bobbi nodded her head again, this time smiling at him.

"Okay then!" Peter cheered as he grabbed his color pallets and began pondering.

Jay was fussing with her hair while Peter was talking to her. When Peter was finished, Jay looked at her through the mirror and asked what kind of look she was going for. "Up or down?" he asked her.

"Uhm, can I have both?" she asked nervously.

"Princess, you can have whatever you want. You have the most beautiful locks, but I would like to do some highlights, if that's alright?" He continued to run his fingers over her scalp and through her hair. The feeling of him massaging her head made her want to agree with everything he was saying.

Bert and Ernie began bickering again about who was going to do what first. Nanny came in during their argument and dropped off a plate of breakfast finger foods for her to eat. Little mini quiche, some purple grapes and apple slices, and of course, some warm broth. Bobbi looked at it and turned up her nose. "Nanny, can I have some coffee?" she asked her.

"I'm looking to live through this day, Bug. I have no intentions of making it my last by serving you coffee. Riggs would have me strung up out back somewhere." She grabbed the glass of broth and began walking back out of the room. "I'll return with some orange juice. You want it in a glass or a sippy?"

"Sippy, please," she said, a bit embarrassed. She was hoping none of the people in the room would notice. No luck on that part though.

"Child, are you that hunk of a man's, baby girl?" Jay asked as he prepped her hair for color.

Not wanting to make eye contact with him, Bobbi looked down at her nervous hands and nodded her head.

"Mmmm.... I would be that man's baby boy in a heartbeat!" Peter exclaimed. "Princess, you are one lucky baby to have that man's lap to sit on!"

Bobbi smiled at him as Jay chimed in. "Peter, you would have to fight me for him first! There is no way I would share him with you!"

"Oh, Daddy likes a lot of different people to play with," she informed them, hoping it would end an argument before it started.