Injured Cuddles

Pairing: Katie McCabe x reader
Summary: You and Katie watching a movie at home

Words: 500 ish (small one)

______________________________
'Darling please move I need to pee' Katie basically begs.

'Shush, too comfy' you mumble into her chest.

'I'm about to piss me self, move baby!' she replies.

'Okay okay' you grumble and pull yourself off her, moving to the other side of the couch, continuing to watch the movie she put on.

You watch Katie run to the bathroom and giggle. You get comfortable on the couch again with your injured ankle resting on the coffee table.

During a tough game against Aston Villa, a dirty tackle left you rolling on the floor with a fractured ankle and a very angry Katie. After giving the opposition a piece of her mind she ran to you on the pitch and laid down next to you.

'You okay love?' she asked with a worried expression.

'I don't know K, I think I fucked my ankle baby it hurts so much' you cry out.

Katie tucks the lose strand of hair on your face behind your ears and leans down to kiss your head.

'I know y/n/n, I know. You'll be okay' She whispers to you as the medics finally arrive.

'She needs to come off and we need to get her an x-ray, her ankles already swollen and purple' the medic says to Katie due to your current unbearable pain leaving you unable to focus on anything else.

'Okay. I'm coming with you' She demands. The medics nod and start to move you onto a stretcher. Katie runs over to Jonas and tells him what the medic said and that she needs to go with you.

'Katie-' Jonas starts before Katie interrupts him.

'No. I need to be with her. She is the only thing that matters to me. I'm going with her!' Katie yells.

'Okay, I understand. It's okay, be with her' Jonas relies with a smile.

After many tests and a long afternoon, it was determined you wouldn't be able to play for at least 14 weeks and will need physio after for who knows how long after, until you're fully healed.

This left you on best rest and bored at home. Finally the season ended so Katie was home a lot more and you got to spend moments like this together.

After Katie finally returned, you climbed back on top of her and shoved your head in her neck.

'You're so cuddly today love, everything okay?' she mumbled.

'Mhm, just sore and tired and you're comfy' you whisper.

'You wanna sleep bub?' Katie asks before noticing you're already sound asleep on top of her. She smiles down at you and gently runs her hands through your hair and turns her attention back to the movie.

She thinks about how much she loves you and how she can't wait to spend the rest of her life with you, before closing her eyes with a smile on her face.

_______________________________

an: thank you so much for all the likes on the last one. pls any requests or anything at all pls let me know xx