FEELING'S

Enes was on the mood listening through the music, shaking her head swaying along with the song who was operated by the DJ at the club. Club where her birthday party was held. Yes, it’s her 18th Birthday.

She feels the music, make some moves, making fun with her friends and laughing, as she thought this is the best time of her life!

Tame saw her. where now he’s behind at her ‘cause he came closer to her. At first Enes didn’t budge and notice him, but he called her

“Enes,” his look’s at Enes are full of admiration,

He seeing her now as fine as a beautiful young lady.

Enes quickly turned around, her eyes immediately searched for the voice who called her, then knowing it was Tame.

“Ow... hey?” she adjusted her posture, like she felt embarrassed slightly

Tame was still smiling at her,

________________________________
FEW MOMENTS AFTER

Suddenly, Tame seemed to be deep in thought as he drank some liquor from the glass he was holding. Enes noticed this, so she wondered what was bothering at Tame

“What's wrong?” Tame quickly looked at her “are you thinking of....he-”

“Let's not,” he paused a second “get in there,”

Enes understood that, of what he meant, she nodded slowly. Tame was currently broke up with her long term girlfriend, yesterday was the date of the three months separation of them.

“Hey, don't mind me!” Enes looked at him, he was smiling widely “It’s your birthday... Let’s have fun!” he said with an excited tone, Tame outstretched his hand, wanting her to grab it and follow him

Enes looked into his hand, and after a second she grabbed it, then she followed Tame’s walking direction.

________________________________

Everyone in the party including Tame and Enes was enjoying the noise and crowds surrounding them in the club

It didn’t take long. Tame’s eyes was suddenly focus on Enes, Enes didn’t notice that at first she was dancing and feel free to do her moves, with gladness plastered on her face

“Enes!” he called her again, calmly, something was running through his mind and whether to continue.

she quickly looked at him

“Yes?” she stopped, said excitedly

Tame was just staring at her, Enes blinked once, there’s a thin smile on Tame’s face, his gaze at Enes is as he thought she’s the person who he admires the most and it’s like he’s being hypnotized by every corner of her face and her presence. Enes didn’t get it if why is he acting like that, these stares from him. but she also felt something inside. after a long time, at least he looked at her as her, for once he stares at her that even she, didn’t want to stop or to end this moment.

after a minute, Tame’s gaze fell on Enes’s lips, she noticed that, those gazes returned to Enes’s eyes, they looked at every corner of each other’s face, Enes waited for his next move would be, like she already knew what it is, like he was asking for her permission if it was okay.

Tame stepped closer to Enes, he held her cheeks, then grabbed her waist

Then his lips touched her lips. Enes was stuck there, not knowing what to do honestly but she chose to let him on that moment, she touched his chest and rested her palms there, wrapped her left hand around of his neck then they exchanged kisses, several times, Tame let her go then do some kisses, kissing her again and again like he wanted to savor each of Enes’s lips, like he waited this to happened for a long time. he was not the one, Enes always wanted to kiss the man of her dreams, the man he liked the most.

“Oh! my-look”

“Ow...”

“Bloody Heck,” Draft said, cover his mouth used his knuckles

“What?!” they were like surprised and wanted to blurted out their smirks and chuckles

They always knew about this

“Great view.”

A lot of person’s looked at them, still kissing, they let them be, they were friends since grade school so most of them are too close from each one. most of them were the same age. the others are the older such as their close professors and also relatives who will always knew there’s something intervening between Enes and Tame.

After exchanging of their kisses, Enes suddenly thought. No, Tame doesn’t like her, so why? Why did he suddenly kiss her, out of nowhere?

When she back to her senses, she pushed him away, slightly, she distanced herself from Tame, Tame raised both of his hands. they are both breathing heavily.

”If I offended you... or-”

They looked into each other's eyes when Enes’s eyes met his,

“Why?”

“Enes,”

“Reason?”

She just wanting to know his reason not an explanation. He thinks for a moment.

“I wanted to kiss you for a long time.” he said directly.

That mades her urge. she pulled him towards her, this time, she was the one who kissed him, it was passionate then a few seconds became aggressive, but Tame’s gentle kisses on her were still there. as well as he held on Enes’s waist wrapping his hands around her, his touch was careful and gentle. they continued the kiss when everyone was having fun, gladness for them, and doing their own businesses.