How I found The Worst Team

Prince Zam POV-
Recently, season 5 of the Lifesteal Dimension had ended by us jumping into the void in The End. Also known as the deadliest dimension existing. Those of you, who don’t know, when you die on the dimension you lose a life. However, if you’re killed by another dimension member, they end up taking your life. With all that out of the way, enjoy!

How I Teamed With The Dumbest People In The Lifesteal Dimension

I was off adventuring on my own when suddenly a certain somebody came up to me and asked to team with me.

Nox: Hello.

Zam: Yooo!

If you didn’t recognise their voice, that was the man the myth the legend, @natbir13. They told me their skills and they had brought along their friend. Let me tell you that they have the worst skills I have ever seen in my entire time on Lifsteal.

Anyway, after travelling a couple hundred miles with the rest of my new group, somebody new joined the team.

Zam: Oh Spepticle!

Spepticle: Zam! So good to see you.

For those of you who don’t know, Spepticle is a person with much a smaller skill set than me (still not as low as the new people though) He’s ranked as one of the best trollers on the dimension and he’s just well known for his trolling and traps. Having him on our team would be so much fun.

Spepticle: Nobody wants to be my friend. I’m quite upset at that.

Zam: Can we be your little buddies? Little teammates?

Spepticle: Oh yes, Zam, Zam, Zam. Let’s get make a base please.

And just like that, we had one of the best trollers on the dimension on our team.

Nox: We are also thinking of getting a pet Sniffer by the way

Zam: You know Nox, at the right angle, you sometimes look like a Sniffer.

Nox: How?!

Zam: Because you do.

With that we set off to get some gear and I had an actually good teammate.. Yes, I’m still annoyed that I’m stuck with those two but I guess I’ll get used to them (Hopefully)

So for the next hour or so, Nox would mine diamonds in the overworld whilst I would mine netherite inside of the nether and after a while, we met up.

Zam: I'm looking for my Sniffer. Do you know where he is?

Nox: No, why would I?

Zam: Use your locator skills. I believe in you.

Nox: Locator skills? I have none you stupid yellow tictac.

Zam: Yeah you do you skeleton.

Nox: [Sees a cow and jokes around with me] Is that him over here?

Zam: Wait where? [Sees the cow] That's a cow

Nox: That's a Sniffer if I've ever seen one

Zam: I'm going to kill him (I kill the cow that Nox called a Sniffer)

Nox: I cannot believe you actually just killed that Sniffer. That is unacceptable, Zam.

Zam: I killed that cow as well

Nox: Yeah, that was a cow. That wasn't a Sniffer

I ended up spending the rest of the day getting full diamond armour and talking to another dimension member called Spoke.