Chapter 1

3rd person POV

"We have a new hashira here. His name is Y/n Fushiguro. He has shown a lot of potential for the ranks of a Hashira." Master Ubuyashiki introduces his tall figure.

"That snake man on the tree is Obanai Iguro. The big guy there is Gyomei Himejima, gotta be careful of him. Beside him is Sanemi Shinazugawa, the angry guy, that's Giyuu Tomioka, the emo guy, that's Muichiro Tokito, descendant of Kokushibo. That chest-exposed pinkie is Mitsuri. Fire man is Rengoku Kyujuro. Second big guy is Tengen Uzui. That's Shinobu Kocho. This'll be 'difficult..'" Y/n thinks.

Y/n put the peace sign with a slightly uninterested and bored expression, "Yo, I'm Y/n."

"Wow! He's so dreamy!" Mitsuri immediately thought. "What a big guy. I'll forget him anyway." Muichiro thought, his mind wandering elsewhere.

"I don't trust him already." Sanemi boldly says as he looks at Y/n accusingly, but Y/n remained unfazed. He was just here for a specific Task after all.

Shinobu gasps at Sanemi's words, "Shinazugawa-san, please be respectful to Fushiguro-san. You may never know, he might be stronger than you."

"What'd ya say?!" The angry chihuahua looks at Shinobu but immediately calms down, not wanting to scold Shinobu.

Y/n however, was already just getting bored with all the chit chat. He had to leave to go 'somewhere'.

"Welcome, Y/n! We wish you a wonderful stay here as a new hashira, let's work well together!" Rengoku says with a big and courageous smile on his face.

Y/n sighed, what a pity.

"I'm leaving now for important matters. Bye-bye." Y/n plainly says in clear boredome as he turns around to walk away. He was stopped by a hand on his shoulder.

Y/n turns around to see that it was Sanemi. "How do I know you're trustable? What if you ditch us? What if you're just in it for the money?"

The tall and big Y/n looks down at Sanemi, "Hm? The money? I'm here for revenge." Y/n lies. He is here for the money.

"Fight me!" Sanemi yells. Y/n were told he was an angry fighter, but not like this. "No thanks. I need to go now." Y/n replies with boredome.

Another hand reaches out for Sanemi's shoulder, "Sanemi, stop it. It's not like he's secretly a demon or anything. Right?" Giyuu says firmly before turning to Y/n.

"Oh, why would I be a demon?" Y/n says.

After a while, Y/n finally was able to leave in peace. It was turning nighttime now. He spots a shadowed figure by the woods and was unfazed, "Kibutsuji Muzan."

"Y/n Fushiguro." Muzan returns. "For 500,000,000¥, go to the Mugen Train later and hide from the slayers if possible. Your task is to kill them without your position as a hashira being taken away."

"Alright, you're the man." Y/n replies with boredome. "Or not."

That's because Y/n is not just some normie demon slayer. Y/n is the living, human demon slayer killer. A Hitman.