Chapter 3

Y/n didn't get close to anyone of the hashiras now. Rengoku is the only person he actually feels slight remorse for assassinating. Well, he didn't really kill Rengoku.

He kind of just finished Rengoku off while living off the lies of Akaza being the real culprit.

Y/n chose to stay away from everyone now. He was their 'ally' now but he had different goals in mind.

He wanted to take a break so he went to a certain district.

With no problems for the night, Y/n wanders around the district calmly like a free bird. He hoped not to encounter anything serious.

Just then, as he was walking around a random house he was allowed to live in for a while in a bath robe, he hears a loud scream.

"Biiig bro!!/Onii-chaan!!" The voice screamed like a human kettle.

Y/n lazily rushed up to see the commotion, "Ah. Tengen Uzui, Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu and Nezuko. Yo."

A sigh escaped Y/n's mouth. He didn't want anything to do with this as he wasn't given a job today. So, he didn't have to kill any of the hashiras.

Well, he's supposed to, but he likes to do it when he's told instead.

"Y/n! Prove your flashiness by beheading this random...Lady who claims to be uppermoon 6." Tengen looks at Daki, dumbfounded.

Suddenly, another demon appears. He was beside Daki, "Oi, it's you. Y/n Zenin."

"It's Y/n Fushiguro, sideless." Y/n said with annoyance yet calmness and laziness. Gyutaro scratches his cheek aggressively, his nails digging his flesh. "It's a shame you're going to get killed by us."

"You should just be a demon, Y/n. I see that you're here in a bathrobe, unprepared with no weapon." Gyutaro says sadistically, scratching his cheek aggressively.

"This is why I keep my glock with me everywhere. But my glock won't do shit to demons, what a hassle." Y/n says with annoyance, tossing his gun away.

Gyutaro stares at Y/n, "I'm confused, whose side are you really on?"

"He's with us, you unflashy freak!" Tengen says, wrapping one arm around Y/n's neck. They both stood at the same height, side-by-side.

"Hohohoho, or is he~?" Gyutaro laughs manically. "Shut up, I don't have any missions today." Y/n says with a hint of annoyance as he ruffles up his own hair with one hand.

"Honestly, I know you'll be a huge hindrance to my chance of succession here, Y/n..." Gyutaro says quietly. Everyone was slightly off-guard at this moment.

Gyutaro took this as a chance and swiftly karate chopped him on the neck. Tengen almost immediately caught Y/n in his arms, "Y/n!"

It's not that Y/n was weak. Gyutaro used lots of his strength into that single karate chop, and it's just an instant knockout attack.

It's been a while, and Y/n's eyes started to open. "Damn, this place looks like shit."

Tengen panted. He was heavily injured and looked at you, "You're finally awake! I want to see how flashy you are, can you beat uppermoon 6 with me-?!"

"No."

Y/n's immediate response caught Tengen off guard. "Oh, right. You left your weapon...Where, exactly?"

"In my bedroom. I was doing business." Y/n replied while putting his hands up protectively. Tengen pants, "You need to go get it now before it's too late..."

After a while, Y/n came back with his katana and easily outmatched Gyutaro in terms of speed, power, precision and physically in general.

Shing!

Y/n stabs a little below Gyutaro's chest

chest.

-
WARNING: Sad gore
in which Y/n handles Gyutaro like Toji 'killed' ***. Not spoiling it for the new JJK fans who just want to read a KNY book.
-

Y/n slices his chest open in a swift movement, stabs him on the forehead and gruesomely jabs him on the leg 4 times.

He forgets that he isn't killing a human for a moment, and ends it off by slicing Gyutaro's head off swiftly. It appears Zenitsu and Inosuke took care of Daki.

Daki and Gyutaro's heads rolled until they were both in front of each other. They argued, Tanjiro interfered.

"You're very flamboyant, Y/n." Tengen weakly says. He seemed poisoned and was laying against one of the broken walls. All three of his wives arrive to his care.

"Master Tengen!" All three wives called out while surrounding him. "Lucky guy, eh?" Y/n joked as he looked at Tengen.

"Your physique, height and looks almost match mine, you should be living the dream as well." Tengen says.

"Living the dream? Dunno' about that. Are you going to keep being a hashira in that condition? Or retire? You're not at your peak anymore." Y/n bluntly admits, his eyes closed.

Tengen laughs, "You're not wrong. I'm retiring, I can't do much in my condition."

Nezuko arrives in her adorable toddler form. She uses her blood demon art and heals Tengen of the poison uniquely.

A certain serpent pillar arrives, "So injured at uppermoon 6? What a loser." Obanai insults, looking down at Tengen. "I'm retiring, Obanai." Tengen replies.

"Wait, what?"

Obanai looks at Y/n, "Why is he not injured at all? Did he just arrive like I did?"

This caused Tengen to be a little embarrassed, "Okay, he might have fought with me against Gyutaro...But I was in battle longer! My condition and his don't matter, alright!" Tengen protests, protecting himself.

"The newbie surpassed you? How embarrassing." Obanai insults while pointing at Tengen in clear annoyance.

"No! He- I- You- Ag-!" Tengen stutters, spouting out Micheal Jackson sounds.