Chapter One

Katie

The first week at my new school was almost over. One day left and I'll have at least two days to catch myself. I was still in disbelief about losing my father but decided that sobbing and crying all night long wouldn't help anyone, even the dead needed sleep.

The strange room was cold from the air conditioning unit and I snuggled more into my blankets. I couldn't sleep ever since I arrived and right about now I was scared out of my mind. Mr Hanson, my father's childhood friend was a business man for a company down in New York and seemed to never be home.

The front door downstairs opened and I shakily got to my feet, exiting into the dark corridor I heard silent whispers and then an almost inaudible sound. I held onto the railing, outside was a lot warmer than my room and I was grateful as I stepped down the staircase lightly.

I came to the last step and followed the sounds of giggling into the kitchen on the west-side of the house. I  contemplated if it was my new, stepsister Allison Hanson. On my first day of school, she'd already shoved me down the stairs and poured her carton of milk on me.

Wasn't she just a doll?

I held onto the kitchen door handle and turned it quietly, cracking it open a bit. Small moans erupted through the crack and I bit my lip, wondering if it was right for me to spy on Allison and her possible boyfriend but to my surprise it wasn't even male.

From my view point, a long, beautiful redhead leaned up against the counter, grinning wildly at no one other than Allison. The redhead's hands travelled down Allison's back.

I stood there dumbfounded, not even sure about what I was seeing.

The redheaded girl was dressed in a pearl white wool sweater that hung loosely at her shoulders , which gave visibility to her white bra straps, and a black, denim miniskirt. Alisson's arms were wrapped around the girl's waist and she was in light blue longue pants and a plain white t-shirt.

The girls kissed at each other's lips hungrily and called one another's names teasingly. I moved closer, in shock, never having seen lesbians kiss before in my life. 

I'd recognized the gorgeous redhead from my first week at school. She was in my physics class and she was also on the cheer-leading squad.

Mindy Covvington.

Mindy shoved her up onto the counter and Allison's legs wrapped tightly around the girl's waist. Mindy pulled away for a slight moment and pushed herself up against Allison repeatedly. 

She tugged down on her white t-shirt , revealing Allison's baby blue bra and left it at her waist; licking and kissing of either of her breasts.

"You could've at least taken this off for me baby," Mindy purred, caressing Allison's cheek lightly.

Mindy's well manicured nails slowly unhooked Allison's bra, while pecking butterfly kisses at her stomach. She slid off her bra and discarded it somewhere on the tiled floor, revealing her quite large breasts.

Mindy cupped either one of Allison's breasts and she squeezed them in her palms, causing Allison's eyes to roll back into her head.

"I-I'm sorry..." Allison murmured almost incoherently.

"It's alright baby, I left off mines for you." Mindy licked at her ear before grasping her breasts even tighter, pulling at them softly before leaning over to lick at Allison's nipple. She swirled her pink tongue around the nipple and then seized it in her mouth.

She forced her mouth to capture the girl's breast  and sucked sensuously slow. Allison grasped onto her shoulder, gasping and groaning, twitching and turning and ultimately shoving Mindy's mouth even further to latch onto her perky, protruding, round flesh.

Allison's free hand slid up Mindy's thigh and into her skirt to a place best left unmentioned. 

I gulped uneasily, my mouth had began to water, my palms were clammy and my face was burning with blush, I escaped the scene right before Mindy decided that she should discard of Allison's lounge pants.

I shut my door in quiet haste and retreated to bed; not sure if I'd ever be able to look my new step sister in the eye ever again. After a few minutes or so i heard silent whispering and giggles pass my  closed bedroom door.

I buried myself under the covers like a little kid, afraid to come out. This unusual feeling had washed over me and I had no idea what it was.

I couldn't sit still, at some stupid point, my curiousity dragged me out of bed and towards Allison's room. The door was cracked and I stood in my black, 'Sleep All Day' pajamas. Mindy's skirt was completely gone and she was only in a pair of white lacy panties and her wool sweater whereas Allison was in only her blue panties.

Her  quite large, round breasts were pressed against Mindy who had her arms drapped around her.

There was the sound of a door shutting downstairs but thankfully they were too interested in making out with each other to notice. I glanced over the lining to see Mr Hanson, shedding his coat and I recluctantly found myself in Allison's room.

"What the hell Katie! Get ou-"

"Your dad is downstairs!" I whispered and her eyes widedned and she got to her feet fastest than lightening. She shoved Mindy into the closet and began yanking on a pair of shorts and a dark green vest.

"Shit."

"What?" I asked, afraid she'd accuse me of spying on me.

"My bra. I left it on the kitchen floor...He'll kill me if he finds out." 

We exchanged terrified looks before exiting down the staircase to come face to face with her dad.

"What are you girls doing up this hour?" He glanced down at her watch and then us suspiciously.

"Umm...urgh.."

"I wasn't feeling well and I called Allison to my room to bring me some headache tablets." I piped up and two pairs of eyes landed on me.

"Y-yeah, we were heading downstairs to get some water for her to take them-"

"Well it's late, sorry to disturb you Mr Hanson."

"Y-Yeah dad, we'll see you in the morning." We rushed downstairs and into the kitchen so Allison could snatch up her infamous bra.

"We'll talk about this later." She clenched her fist and brought it up to my face which caused me to jump back.