Chapter Four

"Come on Katie, don't you trust me?" Allison whispered into my ear causing me to shudder.

"N-no!" I stuttered as loud as I could, hoping to regain my normal breath patterns once again but her arms that were snaked around my neck trailed down my chest and somehow her fingers found their way up the front my peach colored shirt. Her heated breath lingered at the sensitive skin of my neck and I gulped as her sharp, canine teeth scratched at the flesh.

"I'm not that mean, aren't I?" She leaned forward to lock her red irises with mine and I yanked at the restraints that trapped me to the cold floor.

"Yes, you are!" I yelled out in all obvious thoughts and she pouted at me and I gulped once again knowing that Allison was not one to give up very easily. Her fingertips had been stroking at the soft skin  of my stomach but a scream erupted from my lips when she had sunk her nails in.

She hauled my head backward by my dark curls and took advantage of my vulnerably parted lips by slipping her tongue into my mouth without permission.

Having never kissed someone of the same sex before I was on the verge of hyperventilating. Her lips moved roughly against my own and I tried drawing back from the kiss but she held me in place with a painful tug of my hair.

Thrashing about was not even an option considering the fact that her sharp talon like nails were wedged in pretty good.

She drew back only a hair's length and narrowed her eyes with a snarl, "Participate."

Scared shitless, I nodded before she yanked out her five talons and straddled my stomach, not releasing my hair. Hesitantly, I wrapped my arms around her neck, ignoring the pain emanating from my lower wounded torso and kissed at her lips. I could feel her free hand caressing at my inner thigh and I blushed a deep shade of scarlet, becoming dazed by the goosebumps that seemed to cover my skin.

She grinded against me, almost never giving me chance to pull away for oxygen and I could feel my insides burning which confused me more than ever. At some point I found myself on top of her, our tongues battling for dominance over the other, neither person wanting to back down. I winced when I felt her razor sharp nails scratch at my shoulder and that's when I woke up.

"Wake up, the hell is wrong with you Katherine?" I felt another slap to my cheek and my eyes fluttered open. 

Allison had her hands on her hips glaring down at me on the couch.

I must have fallen asleep.

I shook my head, that freaking dream had scared the living day lights out of me and it was taking a minute or two to get my thoughts pieced together again.

"I asked you to do one simple thing and you couldn't even do it. Gosh." She spat.

I rolled my eyes and stood to full height, unfortunately for me she was still the taller one of us.

"Last time I checked, I didn't sign up to be look out. You called for my help and lied about the time of the clan meeting and it is not my fault that I rather sleep than listen to your stupid makeout session last night." I threw my arms into the air, having been woken up on the wrong side of the bed....or in my case the couch.

"The clan meeting is today so quit your whining Katherine." She hissed and I could hear footsteps above our heads.

"Don't tell me to quit it! I'm sick of you messing with me all the time!" 

"What are you gonna do about it?" She stepped closer, causing me to stumble and fall back onto couch. She leaned in close just like the dream and my cheeks turned a light pink.