Twenty

⸻⸻

⸻⸻

"Hello, you look like you're in a happy mood today. What's up?" I ask Burnin', who is standing in front of me along some of her coworkers from Endeavor's agency.

"We'll be going to Hosu today!" Burnin's happy voice just completely shattered my whole mood. Her words repeated in my head, on loop.

And today I had lost all hope for a peaceful time during my internship. I let out a noise which I can't even describe as Burnin' continues talking.

Three days.

That's all of the relaxation I've gotten. Three freaking days and now we're going to Hosu, aka danger city. Danger! For fucks sake-

'Danger!!!' I swallow the lump that built up at the back of my throat as I try to calm my heart. My blood was practically boiling at this point. I was not looking forward to this at all.

'Fuck it all!' I groan, dread washing over my body. Burnin' had said that our departure would be in three hours, and so I had three hours to waste. But what she doesn't know is that the only thing I'll be thinking about now is the forsaken trip to Hosu City.

The events of what happens here were blurry. So, once Burnin had walked away, I proceeded to activate a portal to my storage and dug out the magical phone, which allowed me to read the manga of My Hero Academia and prepare for the future.

"Blah... blah... Stain and Shigaraki talking," I Mutter to myself as I keep swiping further down "Midoriya preparing to go to Hosu City... aaannd here! Stain launching the attack."

"So he goes into an alleyway afterwards and that's where he almost kills the background hero. I can make the trio's job easier by removing that guy from the picture." The trio being Midoriya, Todoroki, and Iida fighting with Stain for the first time.

A plan quickly forms in my head and I send a simple text to Burnin'. I was fortunate enough to get her number, in order if anything happens; I can call her for help.

Y/N:
I'm going to Hosu earlier. My classmates are there and I wanna say hi!

'And now we put my phone on Do not Disturb and ignore everything but my plan! Perfect.' I grin. I had a train to catch and couldn't waste any more time. I was already wearing my hero suit, so I pulled my mask up and ran towards the train station. Fortunately, I knew the route like the back of my hand.

The system rewards me generously whenever I rescue a civilian. And depending on the danger levels, the more dangerous, the better the award. It was all statistic based.

Anyways, the prize was good. The money was definitely worth it for this one. And another thing, I was going to be testing out the shop's new superpower system. Stain didn't know who I was, and now I was able to hide my face completely. The hero didn't know who I was either or what my quirk is.