𝑈𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑒 / 𝑄𝑢𝑖𝑐𝑘 𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟'𝑠 𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑒

8/10/23

Hey everyone! After some recent and former reviews and research, I want to add a couple of things and correct myself for accuracy. These things likely won't be added or changed in this draft, but will be put in my second draft. But, I will leave them here to clear up any confusion or plot holes.

-Cynthia, at her age, will not be sent to a prison. She can be charged as an adult with homicide, but she would be taken to a juvenile detention center. "Well obviously, duh" Yeah I know, I'm pretty slow if you couldn't tell lmao. With this, I'll most likely have to rewrite half of the third chapter, so this will be fixed in my second draft. After all, this is a rough first draft. It's not meant to be 100% accurate or perfect, so we'll leave it here.

-More details about Michelle framing Cynthia and her case/trials will be added. Although it is meant to seem like an unfair case,  as it would be obvious to any reader she didn't do it, I will be adding more in depth information and details to make it more logical and accurate.

-Fixing a minor plot hole in Chapter 3-5.

-Adding some more character/scene description and imagery that will most likely be included in this draft.

-Michelle will not be using a gun as a weapon haha, it's quick and effective but not the brightest idea when you're around neighbors. Most likely will be changing that to a stabbing.

-Michelle's husband will be drunk at the time she arrives at the bar, that way he can't tell the difference between her and his mistress.

This is honestly more for me than anything so I can keep track of what needs to be fixed, but I figured I would add it here too.

If you happen to have any critiques like these about accuracy/logic, please either PM me or leave a comment here. Do keep in mind that I am only 14, I'm not an adult and I do not know everything. I'm doing as much research as I can, so please be respectful and only comment with the intent of being helpful. As I've said, insults are not criticism, and will not be tolerated.

Reviewers / Credit:

Thank you to Fanfkingtastic  for the review and critiques! Be sure to check out her review shop. She gives thorough and constructive feedback and criticism.

I also want to give a shout-out to Jakeyboi98  for his reviews and critiques! I didn't list some of them here, but there was plenty of helpful tips and advice he provided that I will definitely be incorporating into my writing. Be sure to check out his review shop as well <3

Anyways, back to the story!