˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗|❝⋆STARLING'S CREED⋆❞|˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗⋆''(Y/N)'S P.O.V! ⋆ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ

I whistled, my legs swinging from the large tree branch. My wings twitching. I glanced down, seeing the demon slayers getting ready for the 7 day challenge. I loved watching them! It made me feel like... I was apart of something. I eyed this particular human, he looked the be a kind soul. And also, for some reason I couldn't take my eyes off his handufa earrings. It... Looked so familiar... I snapped or of trance, seeing that the red-ish black haired male was running into the distance. I smiled, jumping  branch to branch, following the male.

I soon reached the male's location, as I saw a... Demon.. with a bunch of Arms?..

I raised a brow, as I studied the demon. He told the tale of how many 'fox children' he killed, making my heart sadden. How didn't I notice them? I saw visible rage in the red/black haired male's eyes. He jumped up, striking the demon but failing. He flinged the male across the trees, making him hit the tree. Blood started to pour down his forehead.... My eyes widened.  The demon chuckled sadisticly. "Welcome, night child!" He pointed to the tree where I was sitting, my eyes widened. I had disguised my aura perfectly! "I haven't killed a starling before... This will be fun!" He lunged one of his freakishly long arms at me, I jumped up, avoiding his attack. Me and the demon slayer locked eyes, him still laying against the tree. I switched my gaze to the demon, focusing my energy, I chant, "
αιθέριο αστέρι, 8η μορφή: Αστέρι γεννιέται!"
Blades appear in my hand In a big white flash, making the demon turn away, flesh burning as it screamed. I smirked, looking at the swords in my hands. 'missed ya.' I thought, staring at the white blade. (white blades: they are known to be wielded by starlings, they are quite powerful. Only to be summoned by an ancient Greek chant. Their chant also, acts like a breathing chant.)

I sprang forward, jumping ontop of the creature, avoiding his several attacks. I sliced near his neck, blood splashed upon me, making my kimono a blood red. I jumped up, avoiding the demon's attack, I fly up, twirling in a inhuman form, "πίστη του ψαρονιού: πρώτη μορφή, καθηλωτικός νυχτερινός ουρανός!" I chanted at the top of my lungs, as i breathed through my mouth. I slashed multiple of the demon's arms off, it barely noticeable from the outside. My eyes widened as I saw the demon slayer jump between me and the demonic creature. My arms slumped before, falling to the ground, all I saw then was black.

ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ⋆ TIMESKIP AND TANJIRO'S P.O.V ⋆ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ

I looked back, making sure to not drop the strange.. demon.. the strange person's skin shimmered in the moonlight. I gazed at the demon's closed eyes. Their eyelashes looked quite flawless. (AKAZA and (y/n) is now in sync.) I still couldn't believe she saved me!! My cheeks turned a pink shade. Suddenly, the person shifted, falling. "Oh god!" I tripped with the girl, falling underneath her. She stood up, mouth agape. "Wha-" she froze when she saw me. "Oh my, are u okay??" She let down her hand, I gazed at her eyes... They were twinkling.. one sentence came back to my mind. "Tanjiro, dear, u might one day fall in love. If u do, make sure u have the right person."

I grabbed her hand, I was astonished! How could a person be so... Beautiful?

Our skin brushed against each other, making goosebumps appear on my arm. "I-I'm fine." I said. She grinned. "I'm glad! U are the one that saved me, right?" She asked, raising a brow. I nodded. "And... Uh, not to be rude.. but, what are you?". I asked.

"A starling, of course!"