ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ|❝⋆MENACE TO SOCIETY⋆❞|ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ

ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ|❝⋆MUZAN'S P.O.V⋆❞|ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ

with the snap of my fingers, two demons appear behind me, kneeling. What useless scum... I sigh.

"Bring me the head of a demon slayer with handufa earrings, and bring me the girl with star-like skin, UNHARMED. got it? " I say, my tone serious. "Of course, master." They disappear in seconds, leaving me alone in the dark alleyway. Shivers went up my spine. "Handufa earrings..." I mumble, a flashback flashing through my head. A horrible memory. Yet, good shivers also go down my spine as I think about that girl... She was very attractive... She was Perfect. In every single way.. and even usefull to me.. what a perfect mate for a perfect being like myself.

(😭)

ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ|❝⋆THIRD PERSON P.O.V⋆❞|ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ

(Y/N) had nezuko in her lap, as she braided her hair. Tanjiro was currently talking with tamayo and yushiro. Yushiro gazed at (Y/N) with a blank gaze, but inside he had a emotion of awe. I mean, (Y/N) was very beautiful, but not more beautiful than miss tamayo. He was in love with tamayo... But he felt something more for (Y/N).. it's just the way her (E/C) colored eyes shine, and her (H/C) colored locks blow softly in the breeze... He wouldn't admit it now, but he was in love with two people.

Tamayo also had her sights on (Y/N). Admiring her warm smile time to time, and the way she would have such a warm yet calming aura... (Y/N) was someone that was destined to be admired.

Nezuko clapped her hands together as (Y/N) finished her braid. (Y/N) chuckled, as she patted nezuko's head.

Nezuko viewed her as a big sister, completely platonic. She loved (Y/N) with all of her warm demon heart. Nezuko hugged (Y/N), as (Y/N) smiled widely.

"Aw ! Your such a cutie nezuko-chan. "

Meanwhile tanjiro, oh--- my... Well to say the least-- he's obsessed with (Y/N). He thinks every waking moment about (Y/N). He daydreams about her, the whole yandere package. He wanted to have kids with her one day. He would kill anything, and anyone if it meant she was safe and happy. He was a warm, optimistic, good old fashioned yandere.

Suddenly, a temari ball crashed through the house, making yushiro grab tamayo and [Y/N]. He protected [Y/N] and tamayo by standing Infront of them. Meanwhile tanjiro protected nezuko, but glared at yushiro. [Y/N] quickly unseathed her two blades, as her star-like skin glowed under the moonlight.

"Time to get violent."