˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗|❝⋆FOODIE⋆❞|˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗|⋆ THIRD PERSON'S POV! AND TIMESKIP AFTER TANJIRO'S FIRST MISSION

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗|⋆ THIRD PERSON'S POV! AND TIMESKIP AFTER TANJIRO'S FIRST MISSION.⋆|

(Y/n) held nezuko box securely in her arms, holding onto her coat aswell. "Mhmp! Mphh!" (Y/n) heard nezuko say, making (Y/n) hugged the box to her chest. a warm smile present. Tanjiro on the other side, felt his heart melt. He smiled fondly at (Y/n). He wanted his future to be with (Y/n) as his wife. "How are u so beautiful?" Tanjiro voiced out his thoughts, making (Y/n) blush a peach pink. "U-Uh, I guess it's because I'm a starling? Wait- let me explain to you." (Y/n) said, making tanjiro nod. "So, starlings are created to attract humans. Hence the hair, eyes, and personality." Tanjiro stared at (Y/n), starstruck.
"And that is because, starlings can't mate with other starlings, so they seek out for human mates. Though, that was their downfall. They were mistaken for demons, and because some of them can't talk, they were killed and hunted by demon slayers." (Y/n) had a frown plastered on her beautiful face, making tanjiro's heart ping. His eyebrows knitted in a furrow. "I'm so sorry, (Y/n). And also, Wait- how are u talking right now if starlings can't talk?" (Y/n) smirked, and simply answered. "I was raised by humans. Nice ones. I even had my own garden. Though, they died a long time ago." A gentle smile maked it's way onto (Y/n)'s face. Suddenly, (Y/n) gasped. "SOBA!!" (Y/n) jumped up and down, squealing in delight. "Can we get some, please?????" (Y/n) pouted. tanjiro sighed, but nodded. "Thanks, tanjiro!!" They ran towards the soba stand, (y/n) jumping up and down. "Can we have 3 soba bowls, please." Tanjiro held out 3 fingers, and the stand owner nodded, and began his work. Tanjiro and (y/n) sat on the wooden bench, waiting for the soba. (Y/n) opened the boxes' door, nezuko walking out. "Hey, nezu!" (Y/n) held nezuko to her chest, as a hug of course. Tanjiro had a happy gaze towards nezuko. 'She is such a great person..' He thought. Nezuko squealed, it coming out muffled. (Y/n) put nezuko on her lap, patting her head.  " here is ur soba!" suddenly, The stand owner said. (Y/n) put nezuko on the wooden bench, nezuko pouting under her muzzle. "Thank you very much, sir!" (Y/n) and tanjiro bowed. "I guess, ur welcome." He muttered. (Y/n) sat next to tanjiro, grabbing chopsticks and digging in. (Y/n) put down the chopsticks in record time. Tanjiro stared at her, very shocked. "How did you eat that fast??" He muttered. "Oh! It's because i have a big appetite." She giggled, making tanjiro's heart beat accelerate."Mhmp!!! MHP!" (Y/n) switched her gaze to nezuko, a warm smile present.
"Oh, sorry, nezuko~ " she cooed, opening her arms which nezuko jumped into.

Suddenly, the crash of a dish was heard. (Y/n) Immediately turned her head. Tanjiro had dropped his soba, a horrified look on his face. He grabbed (Y/n)'s hand, pulling her forward with him. "Wha- TANJIRO?" (Y/n) held nezuko securely in her arms, making sure to not let her fall. Tanjiro stopped walking, his hand atop a specific black-haired man's shoulder. The man turned around, his crimson eyes widening.
He couldn't believe what was infront of him...

A starling...

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗|⋆❝FLASHBACK, 4 years ago..❞⋆|˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

muzan was flipping through a old crippling book, containing the oh so, magical spider lily.
Suddenly, his eyes widened as he scanned the page.

It read,

"The starlings, magical creatures with starry skin, is known to grow these magical spider Lily's with their hands. They are also known to make medicine of the spider Lily, they obtained the name 'starry healers of the north.' "

"This is new information.. Not even the new books contained this information..." Muzan muttered.

'looks like I'm on the hunt for a starling..'

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗|⋆❝End of flashback! ❞⋆|˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

He scanned the starling's face, she had (H/L) (H/C) hair, with shimmering starry skin. She also had very big eyes which was a beautiful (E/C) hue.
She held a small girl against her chest. And she was wearing a long kimono with a haori-like coat.

'i have finally found the starling. And she's quite cute. I might keep her.'