Satisfaction

Miles Alexander Teller, My best friend, my other half, My Boyfriend. Well, currently he is my boyfriend getting pulled off of a fan by security, growing up he was always a hot head from when we where 5 and he pushed me into the Dirt at school for getting mad at him when he cut my dolls hair off, or the time when we where 18 when he got into a fight at the Community pool and tried to drown someone for pushing him off the floaty that he was laying on, so he has a rough pass when it comes to controlling emotion. So now that we got that covered, here we are back in the House we share, he has scrapes all over his arms, bruises on his face, bloody knuckles, and messy hair. "You do know this is going to be all over TMZ," I said while wetting a rag, "Yes I know, but I'll be the talk of the town," Miles said while giving a slight chuckle while laying down on the counter. I walk over with the Rag and rubbing alcohol and made him sit up. "That is true, but your emotions took the best of you," I shouted a bit. He was taken back at the sight of me shouting at him "Well I don't like when people talk about the person I love Y/n!" he said " Well you know you could just let it go! You don't have to fight with everyone who makes you upset!" you say wiping the blood of his Knuckles, he responds frustrated "it's just they were rude comments about you", "Well what were they?!" I said now upset "It was Nothing!" He shouted, "Just tell me!" I Shout in his face, "They called you a slut for your clothes! And to be honest I think they are right, you can't be walking around looking like this!" he shouted while waving at your body. I walked back in disbelief tears streaming down my face "What?" I said my back hitting the wall, "Yes! I'm sick and tired of you wearing all these outfits y/n, and the worst part is that you don't ask my approval on any!" he shouts while jumping off the counter and walking to the bedroom "I guess I'll clean myself up since you can't do anything for me." he announces while walking off. I sit, tears streaming down my face, blinded in rage, "Fuck this I'm leaving," you say while walking up the stairs to your room, you open the door and walk into Miles sitting at his desk looking over his script for the new film he is in, still bloody, idiot didn't even clean himself up, I look at him in disgust and walk past him to the Dresser and start throwing my clothes on the bed. "What the fuck are you doing?", I didn't respond and just gave a glance. "When I ask you what you're doing, you answer," Miles said while looking up from his script. I look at him for a second and shove my clothes into the bag and zip it up, "I'm going to a hotel, I'll be gone until you get over whatever this is." you sternly say while motioning your hands to him. Grabbing your bag and putting your slippers on. "Fuck that, you stay here," he says while standing in front of the doorway, making you stop before him. "Please just move," I say while looking up at him.

(Miles POV)

'Gosh why does she always give me a hard time, I'm just trying to care for her?' I think while she says she's going to a hotel until I figure out what I'm going to do with myself. "Fuck that, you stay here." 'Woah did I just say that to her? I'm not at all for swearing at women, especially Y/n. Oh god she looked up at me, god I love her beautiful e/c eyes, especially when they're so innocent, "Please just move" she said. "Just stay. You act like I'm the problem, it's the public filling my head with all this bad knowledge". "Yes but you're trying to cover this up like it's nothing miles." she responds while setting her bag onto the floor "I love that you were trying to look out for me, I do. But do you know how I feel when I get slut-shamed? I'm tired of it, I thought out of all people you wouldn't care." I look at her in a Disarray "What are you talking about? You get slut-shamed by other people?" I respond with her. She's shocked with what had just come out of her mouth, has she been trying to cover the truth all along? Was the love of my life being called a Slut? "Y/n what are you talking about? Have you been called a slut before?" She just looks down avoiding eye contact on admitting the truth. "Oh baby I'm so sorry," I say as I embrace into my chest holding her and kissing the top of her head. "I just didn't want you to be upset love, I thought if I hid it. You wouldn't find out," she said while looking up eyes glossy. I look at her and walk her back to the bed, She sits down while I sit down too, She grabs my hand "Look I'm sorry if the way I dress now isn't the best, but I finally found love with myself. I was shamed for years for wearing baggy clothing, not expressing who I am, being insecure about my choices.", I just look at her with guilt, "But with you, I felt like I didn't need your approval for myself, I gained the confidence that I needed while being with you.", She looks at me with a broken smile. "Baby I'm sorry, I just lost it when that guy was talking bad about you. your the love of my life and I hate to see, hear, or even a thought of you being shamed for just loving yourself". I said while letting go of her hand and getting down on one Knee.

(Y/n POV)

I watch as Miles gets down on one knee, "What are you doing?" I ask dazed and confused "Y/n, m/n, l/n, I want to propose a promise to you," He said, face still bruised and bloody "Will you promise to always tell me anything that is bothering you or on your mind, to be honest with one and another, to be faithful, and to love one another as long as we both shall live?" He said pulling out a heart-shaped locket. "Yes," I respond with emotion. I grab his face and we fall into a long passionate kiss, I swear time froze as we embraced each other. The kiss came to an end, and I pull him up to stand, "I Love you Y/n.", Miles said looking at me eyes filled with lust, "I Love you too, Miles". I look at him, poor baby's face was still bloody. "Come on let's go get you fixed up." I say while leading him to the bathroom.

Holy fuck this was a long ass story. Ok be honest was this shit? I know it's long for the first story and I am writing while going through a breakup. So do you guys want them long or short? and Should I Write headcannons, and also take requests? And maybe take requests for smut?(¬‿¬) LMK!