Can I have your poster?

(Let's just pretend that he's not married, for the safety of the story)

(Y/n POV)

"Come on, we must be first in line if we want a good spot!" I shout while fixing up some coffee for me and my best friend, Lyla. "Ugh, why can't we just show up when the doors open, why do we have to wake up at 6 if it doesn't start till 10?" She says tiredly while sitting up from the Couch, "Because I need a good view to see Miles teller, and you can also use the view to spot Steph Curry." I say while smiling at her. "God you shouldn't use my Husband as an excuse for me to wake up so early," she said while walking to grab her mug and pour a cup of coffee, "Good drink that, and let's get going". I walk into my room and grab my poster, I laugh at myself "Oh god hopefully I don't get this taken away." I say while walking back to the kitchen with a stupid grin on my face. "Ready?", "Oh shit is that your sign, Can I see?" she said while pulling it out of my hand. She looks at it and back at me, and bursts out laughing, "Are you serious?! This is awesome!" she said while handing it back. "Hopefully I don't get this taken away," I say while smiling "I would probably cry". "Ok super fan let's go, Now I want to get the front row." She said while opening the front door. We walk out to the car, "Fuck, hold up," I say while running to the door and running into the house to grab a Sharpie. I walk out and walk back to the car, "Okay all good." She just sighs and drives off.

    (This is what the sign shows, don't mind the bad editing😭 I stole it from a 1D concert poster)

(Y/n POV)

We show up at around 9:20 and are maybe the second to third people in line while waiting in line we see all the Big SUVs pulling into the country club and everyone cheers as they see all the celebs walking in Aaron Rodgers, Patrick Mahomes, and Steph Curry, Wow she wasn't lying he is handsome. As they all walked in they greeted and High-fived everyone who was in awe while they walked to the main doors of the Building. "OH, MY GOD! DID YOU SEE THAT HE WAS LOOKING AT ME!!", Lyla said while practically screaming in my face. "Is she okay dear?" some sweet old lady asked me while staring at Lyla, "Oh yes she's fine, she just really like Steph Curry," I replied while smiling at her, she just gives me a shocked smile and turns around. "Come on crazy, they are opening the gates already," I said while dragging her in. We walk in and get our Wristband and walk onto the side of the golf course, which is filled with Celebrities. "Oh my gosh it's him, it's him, it's Miles Teller!" I say while signaling to miles teller as he was talking to one of the officials. "Wait that's his real name? Eww, I thought it was Rooster." Lyla said while giving me a weird look, "Gosh can you stop for one second and admire the Mustache." I say while I feel my knees buckling. "Lord, it's only 9:30, this is taking too long!" Lyla exaggerates, "Chill girl, I got you covered." I said while pulling out my iPad, I hand her it and just watch him in Awe.

(Time skip because I'm too lazy to type the whole tournament)

(Y/n POV)

Miles didn't come out on top, but it was a fun tournament to watch. After the whole thing was done all of the Celebs came over to the Fans and started talking, signing autographs, and giving out free t-shirts. Steph Curry stopped in front of us and asked Lyla the craziest thing "Hey you're the Psycho chick that tries to follow me onto the Team bus, right?", I look at Lyla in shock and she starts blabbing on about how that wasn't her and saying she would never do that, "Yes it was, because you kept screaming your name was Lyla, and to follow you on Instagram." Steph said while chuckling. "Okay yes it was me, but I just wanted an autograph.", Lyla pleads innocently "Well I would love to give you one," Steph said while looking her in the eyes, "And maybe can I get an Autograph from you too?" Steph said while looking at her with Curiosity. Oh wow, she also has a Fan. "Of course, you can." Lyla said while signing His shirt, Steph looked at the other fans and said, She looks at me and mouths 'Take a picture.', I pull my phone and snap a shot before he looks back at her, "Where do you want my Autograph?" He said while pulling a marker out, "My chest?" Lyla said nervous, "Girl, you are crazy." Steph said while putting the marker on her skin.

(Miles POV)

I walk around signing my life away onto the shit that fans throw in my face, While talking to some old man about my Golf swing, I notice that Steph is signing some girl's chest, I laugh and said thank you to the man and walk over, "Wow now you sign tits? Wish I had some fans like that." I say while smirking at him, "Well you know, I guess I'm just adored by all.", He said with such pride. I look at the girl who is talking to her friend who is holding up a sign near the Stomach lining and I notice it shows my name. "Can I see your sign Sweetheart?" I ask while she notices that I asked about her sign, she reluctantly lifts it and smiles. I read it and smirked, "Well I wish sweetheart but I wouldn't want to ruin your pretty makeup." I said while rubbing her face, her face growing red from the tension. "Can I have your sign love?" I ask while looking her in the eyes the whole time. " Yes, you can." She said while breaking eye contact to hand me the sign. "can I have your Autograph?" She asks while pulling out a Sharpie. "Of course, you can sweets, Where at?", I look at her, and she lifts her skirt and signals for her thigh. I look at her with a sinister look and bend down, and begin to caress her thigh and sign my name, and just for shits and gigs, I also put my phone number on there. "All done love, maybe I'll see you around." I say while standing up, "I would love that,", she said while smiling, "Well, bye." she said while turning around. "Wait, aren't you forgetting something?", I say while looking at her, "Silly me". She said while turning around and walking over to pick up her Purse, "Rude." I say while she looks up and smiled and kisses me on the neck, and walks off into the Crowd.

Holy shit, I'm in love.

This story had me curling my toes, Should I make a part 2? Or should I just stfu and write another story? LMK!