Baby fever

Gosh they're so cute

"What's so cute baby?", Miles says as I look up from my phone, " Don't you think I'd look cute pregnant?", I ask miles genuinely curious on how he's going to react, "sure love." Miles said while letting out a chuckle walking over to me and just towering over me. "You know I'm serious,right?", "So am I" miles said now laying on me. I just look at him, gosh he's so handsome, our babies would look beautiful, "please can we just try? I want one", "Hey let's go to target, I need some new deodorant." Miles says quickly trying to change the subject, I sigh and say ok. As we are in the car it's quite silent, until I point at the little brother and sister walking in front of the car, "awww just so cute, kids are the best.", I say while looking at miles with a smile, "whatever you say sweets" miles said while focusing on the road. As soon as we park at target we walk in and walk past everything going to the hygiene area, miles goes to find his deodorant, I walk off just cruising the isles and stop in clothing, I grab some pants and a dress, while walking through the clothes, I see the maternity clothes, I thought I might as well walk through them for fun, while walking through I see all the clothes I could wear, so stylish for what? I finished walking through, and randomly just ended in the Baby clothes I just look at the clothes in awe, how cute they are and how are baby would just look even cuter in these, but as soon as I'm looking of course Miles walks past me looking right at me. "Baby what are you doing here?", I just look at him smile, turn back to the clothes and just keep browsing, "Come on let's go." Miles said while pulling me by my waist. As we are waiting in checkout, we see a baby wrapped in a swaddle, I just stare in awe how beautiful he is.

Miles POV 
'She's so beautiful I do wish we will have kids one day' I think while she stares at the baby in front of us, I drag her along to check out, after we are done we walk out. As we are walking out she clings to my hand and squeezes it, "Y/n, what's wrong?" I ask her while looking down at her, "Can we try for a baby?" She finally said while stopping in her tracks, "aww baby," I say while caressing her face, " I would love that, to see a mini me or you, but aren't we a little bit young to be talking about kids?", "No we aren't, my parents had me when they were young!" She says hoping I will say yes, " I want too, but maybe give it a couple years." I respond. "Ok if it's a couple years I think I can wait for that." She said smiling. "But I mean we can practice making kids, you know just practice." I say trying to be slick, she gives me a smirk and says, " Well the faster we get home the faster we can practice.", I pick her up and sprint to the Car, "I love you, Mrs.Teller" I say, "  I love you too Mr.Teller" she says while pecking my lips.

Chat does Miles have Rizz or nah? 😭
Umm idk if ya'll like these kinda stories, I can take requests if you guys want them. 😜