Clothes

At around 4pm, the Weasley children and Hermione found themselves in the kitchen with Harry, Remus and Sirius.

"Well, since this is a party, there should definitely be a dress code." Sirius exclaimed, "Harry, what's the dress code?"

"Be as ridiculous and creative as you like. Sirius, Remus, you choose what the other wears " Harry grinned.

Remus smirked then transfigured Sirius' clothes so that he was wearing: an oversized AC/DC t-shirt, a black leather jacket, tightly fitting black jeans, sunglasses and black boots.

"Holy shit."

"Damn."

"I never knew Sirius had style."

Sirius laughed "cheers Rem, it's been a while since I was in this."

"You look like someone going though a teenage rebellion." Hermione laughed.

"Hermione, I am the definition of teenage rebellion." Sirius grinned.

"Well a lot of people like a bad boy." Remus smirked causing Sirius to grin at him.

Harry and Ginny shared a look that said 'wow, they are definitely going to be flirting non-stop'. Sirius waved his wand and Remus' robes were replaced by an oversized grandpa sweater, baggy jeans and doc martens.

Remus grinned at his fiancé "you know me so well Pads."

"Anything for my Moony." Sirius grinned, brushing a strand of hair out of Sirius' face.

"WAIT, YOU'RE MOONY!?" The twins exclaimed.

"Looks as though your fan club has returned." Sirius smirked.

Remus nodded and the twins gaped at him before rounding on Harry.

"Did you know?"

Harry nodded, "obviously, you'd think that being the godson of 2 marauders and the son of another would give me an inkling of who they were."

"How could you not tell us?"

"We are offended, Harrykins."

Harry grinned "it was funny watching your faces as you tried to figure out who they were."

The twins mock-glared at Harry before transfiguring their own clothes. Fred wore faded gold baggy jeans with a baggy red t-shirt while George wore the same but the other way around.

"Can someone do something that has no colour coordination for me please?" Ron asked.

Sirius grinned and waved his wand. Ron's new clothes were a monstrosity - they clashed horribly with his red hair. The neon green trousers, bright magenta t-shirt and blue bowler hat certainly...stood out against the dull colours of the kitchen.

"Wow no one will miss you walking towards them Ron." Hermione laughed.

Ron rolled his eyes then joined in with her laughter.

"Ginny, do you trust me?" Harry asked.

"I mean you have saved my life." Ginny grinned.

"Can I pick your clothes then?" Harry smiled.

After a moment of contemplating, Ginny nodded. Harry whispered his instructions to Sirius who then changed transfigured Ginny's clothes into: Black baggy cargos, a tightly fitting white cropped top, an oversized black zip-up hoodie and a white cap.

"I didn't know you had such good taste Harry." Hermione commented.

"It's all about the element of surprise, you look beautiful by the way Ginny." Harry grinned.

Ginny blushed then asked "can I pick what Harry wears?"

Harry nodded. He trusted Ginny. On the other hand, he did not trust Sirius not to fuck it up. He looked down and saw that Sirius had changed his clothes into a very comfortable black hoodie and baggy blue jeans.

"Looking good Harry."

"Very stylish."

"Last but not least Hermione." Sirius grinned.

Hermione smiled at Sirius then stated "could I have, light blue jeans, a white t-shirt then pink sunglasses?"

Sirius nodded and with a flick of his wand, Hermione's clothes had changed into the ones she desired.

"Rem, get the camera out." Sirius mutter quietly whilst the teens were admiring each other's clothes.

Remus nodded then summoned a camera. He began taking dozens of pictures of all of them.

"Do you want me to take one of you, Sirius and Harry?" Ginny offered.

Harry nodded eagerly "yes please, thanks so much Gin."

Remus handed the camera over to Ginny before walking over to where Harry was. He stared at Sirius and beckoned him over.

"I'm coming Rem, you impatient bugger." Sirius grumbled.

Sirius stood the other side of Harry and wrapped his arm around his godson's shoulder. Remus wrapped one arm around Sirius' back then rested his other hand on top of his Fiancé's, clearly showing off his engagement ring.

Ginny snapped a countless number of pictures of the happy family before handing the camera back to Remus.

"Thank you Ginny." Sirius smiled.

"Yes, thank you Ginny." Remus grinned.

Harry beamed at his girlfriend and just as he was about to say thanks Fred gasped "Professor Lupin, you're engaged!?"

Remus laughed "yes I am."

"When?" George asked.

"Who?" Ron exclaimed.

Harry started to laugh. It started off with a quiet chuckle however it ended in full blown hysterics.

"You are so oblivious." He choked, trying to catch his breath.

"None of you know?" Remus asked, highly amused.

Ginny grinned at him "I know, it's soooo obvious."

Sirius chuckled "well we weren't exactly hiding it from the people in this house."

Hermione gasped dramatically, having put two and two together.

"She clocked it." Harry chuckled, finally having managed to catch his breath.

"Yes, Rem and I are engaged." Sirius grinned.

"And have been engaged for 15 years." Remus smiled fondly, pressing a small kiss to Sirius' cheek.

"WHAT!" Three voices exclaimed loudly.