4

As we enter the room we are met with silence
Not the kind I like though, and trust me I would know.

It's a silence with unasked questions.
Ugh.

"Ah Ms.Versace thank you for attending today.", The professor announces.

"And Ms-", he pauses, looking at his attending book.
"Dupont I'm guessing. Welcome."

"Uh yes."

"Perfect. Ms.Versace please take your seat and Ms.Dupont please sit next to... Ms.Costa."

"Hi."

I turn around to see a gorgeous girl with brown eyes and a dazzling smile signaling to sit next to her.

I sit and turn to her

"Hey."

She has curls, almond eyes, and the uniform she has own compliments her dark skin very well.

"Cynthia. I'm Cynthia"

"Uh it's nice to meet you

"Uh it's nice to meet you. Call me Lanai."

"Like the island?"

"Uh yeah."

Someone clears their throat,and when we look up it's Professor Thomanson.

"Girls it's time to pay attention, please."

"Yes sir.",I say smiling apologetically at her before fully turning to the front.
____________________________________
I take my shoes off by the door

"Aunt Mia I'm home.", I say when i enter the doorway into the house.

I hear footsteps approaching, and I see my gorgeous black-haired aunt.

Such a contrast from my bleach blond hair. My hair used to be just like hers. But I wanted something new so now I have vanilla colored hair.

"Hey my love, so how was it?"

"It was... extravagant my lovely aunt Amelia!", I say with a fake accent.

"Well very well then my dear.", she giggles,doing the same.

"But seriously how was it?",she asked hugging me using her normal voice.

"It was okay I've been getting the new girl treatment as expected.", I say hugging her back.

"Ah.", she says letting me go.

"Tell me, what are those rich kids saying?"

"Apparently I'm from Iredecent Creek."

"That town that's 3 hours from here?"

"Uh huh but most have their money on that I'm from Florida."

"Oh and some think I'm from Italia"

Well those ones are right.

"I guess they're right about one thing."

"Yeah they also think that my parents are either Ceos, bodyguards , or get this, normal people."

"Aha! You officially have to tell me gossip that happens at your school each day.", aunt says chuckling.

I playfully roll my eyes ," As if you weren't going to make me do that anyways! I have to get ready to work, i love u, bye.", I say heading to my room.

"Love u too, my love! Be safe!"

"...and I made a friend, a few actually.", I yell, my head peeking out of the doorway.

"WE'LL TALK ABOUT THIS LATER,LOVE!", my aunt squeals from the kitchen.

☆☆☆☆

I've been working at The Reverie's Ruby for a week now. And I've yet to see Marcello and that girl, for now.