7

Lanai turned her body to the voice she heard.

It was a boy he looked a little older, 20, maybe?

He's brunette, and in all honesty, hot.

As soon as their eyes met he smirked, "You're Cattaneo's girl, right?"

Lanai politely smiled and tilted her head, "Excuse me?"

" My apologies, I'm Nicolas Santoro. I'm a friend of Marcello Cattaneo's family. I've just heard about you, and I was curious."

"Oh. I'm Lanai and it's nice to meet you. But no, I'm not his girlfriend."

He tilted his head and then spoke, "The pleasure's mine, and I have to admit I've been wanting to talk to you all afternoon. Since we'll be seeing a lot of each other soon."

I furrow my brows, "Um how come?"

"Just a wild guess.", he managed to say before another voice is heard

"Rich boy.", I hear as I look to our side.

It's Marcello. "Hello cat.", Nicolas responds amused. 

I look between the two boys, and they look so similar but so different.

"I was just to talking to my new friend here. Perhaps you've met her", he teases as I giggle. Then, they both turn to me.

"Hey, what do you want to do? There's a whole party going on in the side house. Or we can go somewhere more quiet.", Marcello states while side eying Nicolas.

"We'll I guess that's my cue to leave..., Nicolas says playfully glaring at Marcello, but it was lovely speaking to you", he says flashing me a genuine smile.