61

Chapter 61

    Jin Shi Chuan kissed the girl in his arms deeply, and his big hands began to become less honest. The thin calluses on his fingertips touched the soft skin, which was simply a test of ice and fire.

    Xu Lai was overwhelmed by the kiss, and by the time she realized it, the hand had already made a fuss and was held down by her.

    "Jin Shi Chuan, where are you touching?"

Xu Lai's tone was unstable at this moment, panting.

    In fact, he knew that this girl was hiding her secrets early in the morning, and she showed it to him in the training base to let Ping An tell him. Now the real touch, to be honest, the feeling is really hard for him to put it down.

    Jin Shi Chuan's smile seemed to be tainted with a layer of sandy voice, "Mrs. Xu, be more serious about business."

As he spoke, he did not forget to pester her a few more times, and the hand she held on to him was vain, and immediately He went to look for the sweet lips again.

    Xu Lai's lips were swollen and her tongue was numb from the kiss, so he let go of her reluctantly, straightened her clothes, leaned back on the sofa, and adjusted his breathing.

    The sudden end was so sudden that the girl who thought he would proceed to the next step was stunned for a moment.

    When Jin Shi Chuan saw Xu Lai's appearance, he knew that she really thought he would continue with her.

He smiled, pulled Xu Lai into his arms, and said hoarsely, "Good girl, let me slow down for a while."

Xu Lai was hugged by Jin  Shi Chuan As she spoke, her gaze just happened to stay on his two long legs propped on the ground, where there had been obvious changes.

    "Hello."

Xu Lai reached out and tapped Jin Shi Chuan's chest.

    "Huh?"

    "Why don't you... do it!"

    In fact, it's only a matter of time. She's not a little girl and she's acting pretentious. She already planned to hand herself over to him as soon as she could enter his house.

    It's just that he was injured, and she felt sorry for him, fearing that if this would add to the injury or make him tired.

    However, it has not been a day or two since he endured so much. She is engaged in biological sciences, and her theoretical knowledge is actually quite rich. Just like what Jin Shi Chuan told her before, it is really easy to hold back problems.

    Jin Shi Chuan's deep laughter sounded from above his head, and he kissed the top of the girl's fragrant hair, "Do you think?"

    Look at this question? The atmosphere was completely ruined... Xu Lai sat up and looked at Jin Shi Chuan,     and glared at him angrily, "Team Jin, who is thinking?"

"Come on, I won't tease you anymore, I'll take it easy."

    "Is it really okay?"

Xu Lai expressed doubts, and after a while, she looked at the man with seriousness on her face, "I'm serious, If your injury is fine, then I'm fine."

    "Next time."

Jin Shi Chuan hugged Xu Lai back again, resting his chin on the top of her head, and said with a slow smile, "Don't cry."

    Xu Lai chuckled , "Don't talk big, I heard that the first time a man seems to be..."

She didn't continue, implying something.