78

Chapter 78

    The voice of the operator on the radio next to his ear repeated clearly that the fire officers and soldiers had already rushed to the garage, and hurried to change their fire suits.

    While putting on his clothes, Jin Shi Chuan said to Liu Xu and the others: "You are discharged from the army today, so you don't need to go."

  "  Team Jin , this is the last mission, let's go!"

    Liu Xu has already picked up his helmet and looked at Jin Shi Chuan.

    "Yeah, Captain, let's go." The others are also ready.

    Jin Shi Chuan nodded, pinned his watch and ordered: "After the leader of the search and rescue dog team dies, the other soldiers set off, and Yang Yang takes Ping An with him."

       "Yes." The team members answered in unison.

    In less than a minute, the fire truck drove out of the gate of the Special Service Squadron and went straight to the scene of the incident.

    During the morning rush hour, the roads were congested, and the big red guy sounded harsh sirens. Jin Shichuan's face was not very good after learning the details.

    Lu Fangqi looked at Jin Shi Chuan and asked, "What's the situation?"

    "The fire is very big, we'll talk about it when we go."

    Jin Shi Chuan frowned. The location of Jinhui Building is too unique, surrounded by residential areas and factories, so we can't see the scene now In this case, there is no way to predict the level.

    Jinhui Building, Xicheng Residential Area, Jin Shi Chuan felt an inexplicable uneasiness in his heart, but he couldn't find the source of the uneasiness.

    "What a fucking back."

     The driver sighed, "It happened to be the morning rush hour."

    "Call the traffic department." Jin Shi Chuan said.

    Lu Fangqi quickly took out his mobile phone, and was about to make a call when he was surprised to find that the road surface had changed.

    At this moment, the congested vehicles gave way to both sides of the road in a uniform manner, giving way to the middle lane, and the fire truck passed quickly.

    "It seems that we Yujiang citizens are still very cooperative in our work."

   Lu Fangqi put back his phone to ease the atmosphere.

    When we arrived at the scene of the accident, there were a lot of people, surrounded by groups, taking pictures, recording videos, posting on Moments, Weibo, and making phone calls.

    Still the same sentence, the fire can't burn yourself, and you will never know it's hot.

    The third squadron that arrived first had already started to use high-pressure water guns, and water jets from water trucks began to fight for fire.

    But the fire was too strong, and the flames engulfed the building. There was an explosion earlier, and the flames made the building red, but the thick smoke shrouded the entire sky, making it dark and unclear.

    In this way, the peripheral injection has no substantial effect on the current situation.

    Jin Shi Chuan jumped out of the car and looked up, put on the brim of his safety hat, and ordered: "Lay out the hose first, and prepare the equipment."