apple Jack says goodbye to granny smith one final time

Applejack looked around and smiled, "Wow, I never expected that so many people would turn up for this. I'm so happy that you came here for Granny Smith, which brings me to my eulogy:

Granny Smith has had an amazing impact on all of our lives. We all know her for her amazing Zap Apple Jam and wait in line every year for her to serve you our world famous cider. But Granny Smith is more than special jam or cider, for she has influenced all of us in so many ways. She has taught us that sometimes all we need is a little boost of confidence to achieve our dreams."

Applejack pointed her hoof to Silver Shill, who was sitting in the crowd drying his eyes with tissues and gave Applejack a big smile to him.

"Or that anypony can be a friend to her,

She waved at the Flim Flam brothers in one of the balconies above and the two waved back to her.

But most importantly, she had a big heart and took care of everypony. As her granddaughter, I should know. After my parents Bright Mac and Buttercup died back when me and my siblings were young, we didn't know how we would manage. But Granny Smith always has a way of fixing things. At that day, she devoted her life to helping us run Sweet Apple Acres and taking care of the three of us. Granny Smith, if you can hear me, thank you for taking care of me, Big Mac, and Applebloom since our folks died. And also, thank you for being the seed that sprouted into what we call Ponyville. If it weren't for you, we all wouldn't be standing here in this very town hall. You are responsible for bringing us all together and you truly exemplify the magic of friendship. We'll always remember you Granny. We love you."