A "Pleasure" of a morning 18+

The sun rises on the Viridian forest; the Pidgeys chirp to each other as they hunt for fresh worms,Butterfrees molt out of their Metapods and fly for the first time,and if you listen closely,the forest will echo with the moaning of Anthromon having sex with their trainers

The fire in your campsite crackles with the small amount of life it has,the embers glowing amongst the smoke. Cool air flows through the open entrance to your tent,and inside said tent is none other than you and your beloved Pikachu, Penelope. Both sleeping peacefully,covered in your dried up fluids.

Something flies towards your camp,but you're unable to hear the sound through your wet dream.

Your POV:

You're sitting on a throne,naked and decorated with gold chains and badges. Sitting next to you is Penelope,but as a busty,thick Raichu,dressed as a belly dancer. You beckon something obscured by the shadows,and a horde of beautiful Anthromon girls emerge; some have a sheepish look,others full of confidence,and others grinding and groping each other in anticipation.

From the crowd emerges a legendary Anthromon girl; eyes burning with lust,thighs as thick as barrels,and large,milky breasts.

You smile and rise from your throne,you take her hand and bring her to a massive bedroom,a massive,soft bed in the middle,dildos and fleshlights of every size and shape litter the shelves, the walls each have a bdsm rack/crucifix,and even suspensions.

You hand her a shake made from the various EV vitamins,and stare in amazement as she chugs it down in a suggestive manner.

You begin to make out afterwards,you toss her onto the bed and begin to crawl all over.

After a bit of foreplay,you then shove your shaft into (favorite orifice) and are taken back by how good it feels.......you then notice,it feels weird...... everything turns black

Y/n: Huh?

You wake up to find yourself in the tent and notice an Anthromon girl giving you head....a Beedrill girl!

The Beedrill girl doesn't seem to be aware that you're awake

Y/n:(Thoughts: She's too focused)

You slowly sneak your hands around her head and grab her antennae,you slam her head down on your rod. She looks at you with a surprised look on her face,she then gives you a sly look and bobbs her head,you pull on her antennae harder and begin thrusting in her face. She lets go with a loud pop and catches her breath.

Y/n: Aren't you a naughty honeybee?

She gives you a seductive wink and let's out her long, thin, velvety tongue,she begins to lick your shaft gently before licking the back of your tip. You then suddenly shoot up as she penetrates your urethra with her tongue.

Y/n: Damn! Trying to get my nectar from the stem?

You playfully smack her face

Penelope wakes up to see your affair and pounces onto your new girlfriend in the making. She pinches the Beedrill girl's nipples and gives them a slight shock.

The Beedrill begins to suck you off harder,but starts shivering from the shock.

Y/n: Shock her harder!

Penelope let's out a bigger shock which goes through both your bodies,you feel that familiar urge and lock your legs around her head as you release your seed. The Beedrill recoils as you let her go. As you catch your breath,she catches your attention and opens her mouth, revealing your sticky goo still in her mouth. Penelope grabs her and ferociously makes out with her,she lets go, revealing her mouth and lips to be in a mess of semen.

Timeskip

After a couple more rounds,the three of you sit by the fire and enjoy the breakfast you made. You sit on an improvised donut made from pillows.

Y/n: Ugh...she can really put those stingers to use....

You look at her and contemplate a name for her

Y/n: Honey?..no,too cliche....how about...Stella?

The Beedrill turns her head to you

Y/n: You like that name? Stella?

She nods while letting out a buzzing sound

Y/n: Well, Stella...say hello to your new boyfriend.

You look at Penelope

Y/n: And your new...sister?... girlfriend?... I'm not sure how that works...

To be continued......