Human girlfriend

It's been a day since you got to Pewter city,but you only stopped for food, drinks,and a nice hotel room for you,Stella,and Penelope to have a wild threesome.

As you left the hotel,you bumped into someone. As you get up,you notice that the person was a woman,but not any woman, it's Lola: the smoking hot mother of the Pewter city gym leader

 As you get up,you notice that the person was a woman,but not any woman, it's Lola: the smoking hot mother of the Pewter city gym leader

Y/n: Oh,I'm so sorry,miss.

Lola: it's ok. I just got a bit distracted.

Y/n: By what?

Lola: It's just that I suspect my husband's cheating on me with his anthro Golem.

Y/n: Oh...damn. sorry to hear that.

Lola: It's alright.

Y/n: Well,if it's any consolation, you're definitely hotter than any Golem.

Lola: That's sweet of you to say...you know what? Screw my husband,if he's cheating on me, I'll cheat on him!

Lola then wraps her arm around you

Lola: So...what about you?

Y/n: Oh, I'd love to,but I'm currently trying to build an anthromon harem,but I'll come back for you. I wouldn't mind some humans in my harem.

Lola: Ooh, sounds interesting. Alright.

Lola then pulls you in and slips her tongue into your mouth

Lola: A little taste of what's to come.

You blush at the fact that the mother of a gym leader just Kalos kissed you

Y/n:Thanks.

Lola: Later,Honey.

You walk away, excited that you pretty much just gained another harem member.

Time skip

You're walking through the forest, looking for a good spot to set up camp. You hear something.... it's a woman moaning. You and Penelope sneak through the bushes to see what's going on.

As you look through a bush,you see Elaine,your neighbor who's been your friend for as long as you've been around,and she's having sex with an anthro kangaskhan

The kangaskhan has Elaine's head between her breasts,while her legs are spread over her lap,and her hand flicking Elaine's petite,pink pearl

Elaine: Oooh...Kelly! You are....ah..ah ah ah!

Elaine lifts her head up to give Kelly a sloppy kiss.

Kelly: Kangaskhan.

Elaine gets up and takes her top off,revealing her less than average breasts,she then strips off her soaked,eevee print panties. Elaine then lays on the blanket they were sitting on.

Elaine: Do it!

Kelly gets on top of Elaine and mashes her vagina against her human lover's,their clits mashing against each other.

Elaine: Ooh..that's it!

You can't believe the sight of your friend having lesbian sex. Penelope gets jealous and unzips your pants from behind. You don't care that she's stroking you, you're just enjoying the show.

Elaine: OH!!! If only Y/n was here to screw us! I never told him,but I always wanted him!

Y/n:(Thoughts: She had feelings for me? Oh Yeah!) (whispering: Penelope,hands off my dick.)

She sighs and lets go of your shaft. You strip naked and walk out of the bush.

Y/n: You always wanted me,huh? Well,here I am.

Elaine and Kelly stop their coitus and Elaine covers the 2 of them with the blanket.

Elaine: Y/n? What are you doing here?

Y/n: Me and Penelope were walking by when we saw you two doing it,so I thought we'd join.

Penelope makes the "Eat pussy" hand sign

Elaine: O-ok! I always wanted to do it with you,so yeah!

Y/n: Let's party.

(Feel free to insert your ideal four-way in the comments,Five-way,if you want to include Bella.I just don't feel like writing one. Sorry.)

You rest on the ground with Elaine cuddling up to your naked body, Penelope and Kelly also snuggle together (Bella is passed out)

Elaine: That....was...all I wanted... let's be together.

Y/n: Sure, can Kelly join in?

Elaine: Sure. I also have an Eevee that can join in.

Y/n: Great! 3-well,4 new harem girls today!

To be continued....