81-85

Chapter 81 - You spend so much time talking to her every day, is it still not enough?

Wu Siyu's dilations came quickly, to the point that even the doctor was surprised. Fortunately, before she was pushed into the delivery room, Wu Siyu's husband arrived. Wu Siyu, who had originally been very restrained during her labor pains, immediately began to cry, and she pulled her husband's hand to bite it several times before settling down.

At about seven or eight o'clock, Wu Siyu gave birth to a beautiful daughter.

Seeing the couple's joyful appearance, Song Yuan considerately picked up her bag and left. She heard Wu Siyu say that she would be discharged and sent to the postpartum ward this afternoon, so now there was nothing more for her to help with. Having stayed up the entire night, she felt rather tired at this moment.

Song Yuan thought, it was just in time for visitation hours; she could go and see her grandpa.

She brought the fruit Wu Siyu's husband had bought for her as well as a pack of yogurt. Grandpa Song had just gotten out of bed and was getting ready to have congee.

Grandpa Song saw Song Yuan's exhausted look and asked, "Your neighbor had a little girl?"

Song Yuan had come to see Grandpa Song yesterday, so he knew that Wu Siyu was in labor.

"Yeah, a chubby little girl. She's so beautiful oh, born with double eyelids. But her skin's still very red."

Grandpa Song had a look of envy. "I don't know if I'll have the blessing of having four generations in one home."

The madly-hinted-at Song Yuan fell silent.

Her cousins were all busy with their work and careers. Although her cousin was already married, she and Cousin-in-law were firm DINKs...

"I hope that I am still here to keep watch outside while my family's Yuanyuan gives birth." Grandpa Song sighed. "You're so soft-tempered, I think you can find a good person. I'm afraid that you'll be bullied by difficult in-laws."

"...It's still early."

"Forget it," Grandpa Song waved a hand, "You go back and rest ba, your no-good cousin is coming over today. You've been awake the whole night; go home earlier and go to bed."

Song Yuan was indeed very tired. She couldn't stop yawning, so she didn't force herself, and before her grandpa brought up introducing someone to her again, she hurriedly slipped out of the ward. She didn't dare to drive after staying awake a whole night–it'd be considered sleep-deprived driving. So she came to the hospital entrance and hailed a taxi to go back.

She sat in the car. Considering Rong Ting's usual daily schedule, she knew he'd already be awake. She thought for a moment, then took the initiative to call Rong Heng.

Rong Heng hadn't slept for nearly the entire night and was now taking Rong Ting downstairs to the hotel's self-serve breakfast. He had initially still been a bit drowsy, but when he saw the caller ID on the phone, his fatigue was swept away, and he immediately became energetic.

"Hello."

Song Yuan couldn't help but yawn again, and her voice was a bit lethargic. "It's me. You should be up now ba?"

"En, we're eating breakfast." Rong Heng thought for a moment. In order to demonstrate his compassion and humanity, he added, "Did your neighbor give birth?"

"She did, a very beautiful daughter." Song Yuan cheered up. She had no intention of chatting with Rong Heng and got straight to the point. "I'm heading back now. Help Rong Ting pack, and I'll pick him up."