101-103 (End of Main Stroy)

Chapter 101 - Their relationship had indeed started as calculations, but their sentiments were real, and those experiences were also real.

Song Yuan had booked a seaside village.

It was already spring. The island had passed its peak tourism season and was ushering in its off-season period. Song Yuan picked up her phone and checked the local weather–right now, the local temperature was above 30 degrees1. She went back to her room in the villa and joyfully put on a beautiful dress. It really had been such a long time! When she came out of her room and went downstairs, both father and son were sitting on the sofa, their backs upright. Both were wearing long sleeves and long pants. Rong Ting couldn't bear the heat, so after a psychological struggle, he took off his jacket.

The dress Song Yuan was wearing was something she bought last summer, and its design and tailoring was similar to a cheongsam. She was originally very skinny, but she'd put on some meat over the winter, and now she looked even better in the cheongsam-style dress. The skirt reached above the knee, revealing pale and slender legs. As she came down the escalator, father and son looked over in unison–

Two pairs of eyes reflected the same astonishment.

Yes, there was no amazement2.

Ancient people really couldn't appreciate this kind of dress.

"Does it look good?" Song Yuan twirled in front of them, in a good mood. "I really love summer. But why haven't you two changed? Aren't you hot?"

Rong Ting still couldn't break through his inner defenses. In the hot spring and the swimming pool, he had no choice and no alternative. But he was not in water now. Exposing his arms and legs, wasn't it too inappropriate? He shook his head, stubbornly insisting, "Not hot, I'm not hot."

Song Yuan could see through the thoughts in his heart with one look. But she didn't want to force him. Once they walked around once under the hot sun, and he was hot and sweaty, this child would naturally raise the white flag and surrender obediently.

She turned to Rong Heng. "What about you, aren't you hot?"

In her impression of him, this person was very afraid of heat.

Rong Heng was more cunning than Rong Ting; he knew how to assess the situation. If at this moment he said he wasn't hot, then when he was forced to change into summer clothes, wouldn't his face be slapped swollen? He resolutely spoke nonsense with wide-open eyes. "I don't have summer clothes."

Song Yuan gave an 'en' and glanced at the clock. "It's still early. Let's go to the nearby shopping mall and buy you two sets of summer clothes. You can wear them when we come back from the cruise."

"Okay."

Rong Ting glared at his Emperor Father with resentment...

He had his own thoughts. Emperor Father, as the ruler of a nation, could expose his arms and legs. He was still a six-year-old child; what was the use of insisting on regulations? In any case, Emperor Father was his role model; what Emperor Father did, he would do too. Since Emperor Father was preparing to change into summer clothes, what did he have to be squeamish about?

Therefore, Rong Ting raised his little paw without any psychological pressure and spoke crisply. "Empress Mother, I was not hot just earlier, but now I am hot. I will go up to change clothes. Will we go to the beach after?"

"En, we'll go to the beach."

Rong Ting immediately pitter-pattered upstairs and returned to his room. Soon, he changed into a short-sleeved black shirt Song Yuan had previously bought for him. Paired with wide leg plaid pants and a fisherman hat, he was just like a little male god.